User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I use idealista for Azorean properties and love love love that it aggregates such disparate listings from often very small brokers to one place. The mapping feature however is terrible - saying that the property owner doesn’t want to show the location is obviously false and only reflects idealista’s lack of ability to show accurate map locations - evidenced by most linked listings having accurate maps themselves. Idealista needs to find a way to “see” and display that info. This feels however like a small complaint compared to the deep and incomparable utility the app offers.
I do wish that it offered some more filter options. We specifically need a house with 5 bedrooms, but I can only choose 4+ bedrooms. So I get a lot of suggestions that is useless for me. Same goes for the pool. We want a private pool. But I get lots of communal pool options. It should be an option for a seller to list the pool as a private or communal pool. The house of the day feature is pretty useless, since it always seem to show some houses that is not in the area that I am looking as well as some very expensive properties around the country. I would appreciate if that house of the day feature was a bit more personalized.
We’re planning to retire to Italy in a few years. This site has been great for helping us decide which general areas and villages we like. This will help us narrow our search when we need to find a long-term rental in earnest. It also encourages us, knowing that there are beautiful homes and villas in our future. Lots of good search options available. Pleas consider adding France to the countries you list for. We have friends who are planning similarly to us.
It's okay but I ran into issues. The developer needs to make it so you're able to highlight, copy, and paste text because you currently are unable to. When considering a property, myself and others need to know if it has access to public transportation or not. In order to do that I would need to be able to highlight the addresses in this app, copy, and then paste them into Google Maps and make a prospective trip which would then reveal if public transportation exists for the corresponding property or not. Since I'm unable to even highlight the text or addresses within this app, I'll have to pass and find something else. It just wasn't created with everyone in mind and that's a shame. Nice effort though.
One thing that would be great is to allow to swap back from the main page (chose your location/ type of house) back to where you were. It happened several time that I swapped left while browsing and went back to the main page - then your search is lost and you need to redo the search again. So a swap right option from the landing page would be awesome
At idealista, we designed our app in order for you to find the house that you need or complete your sale or lease as easily as possible. If you are looking for a flatshare or a tenant for your room, well you're in luck, because this is your application.
If you need to sell or rent your house, the app allows you
to upload idealista listings for flats, garages, commercial property, shared accommodation or offices, including all necessary information. And if you already have an listing on idealista, you can modify or change as well as add photos.
If you are looking for a home, our team has analysed the experiences of our millions of users to provide the best property search engine possible. It’s especially useful when you're on the road and want to know if there is any property of interest in the area;
• We have hundreds of thousands of homes and rooms advertised on sale and for rent in Madrid, Barcelona and even in the village of your grandmother. We will show those who are close to you thanks to geo-location. The application scans a radius of 10 km and provides a list of homes ordered by proximity to your position
• You can find flats, houses, rooms or whatever you need in the area you like (without being there) through the browser in which you can enter the street and area.
• Once you have the list, you can filter using the same criteria that exist on the web version
• When an listing catches your eye, you can see every detail including photos, description, viewing the location on the map as well as being able to contact the advertiser. You can even save it as a favourite to view it later on your device or from your computer at home.
• Remember when you want to search a particular area, to use the search box.
• If you only get a few results, try to change the filters or expanding search radius.
• If you're going to post an listing, take pictures with care. low quality images drastically reduce success of listings.
• To access your account, enter your password carefully since the phone keypads are very treacherous (if you pay attention to capital letters, special characters, or if it is a shared computer) .
• If you are missing something, in the section 'more stuff' we have a 'tell us something' so we can include it in future updates.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.