User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I love this app for how simple it is to use and can get amazing pieces out of it with easy but versatile tools. The smudge and blur tools are one of the best ones Ive seen on iOS, doesn’t discolor or pixelate like other apps I’ve used. I use this app for my work as a comic artist, it’s easy to create nice line art even for someone with shaky hands (me). On a bad note however, my goodness do I have to scroll so much just to find a specific piece I need to edit among other art such as personal and work related drawings. If there was a folder system this would be an app I’d recommend to nearly anyone. But there is little way to sort and you have to pay monthly for it, which tbh is kind of a waste considering the other features aren’t too helpful and the filters could be found in other apps with a one time fee. I often use procreate to keep my pieces together that need touch ups and further editing (without blurring bc the tool on that app is not good at all, Ibis Paint honestly has one of the nicest blending tools and I know that’s a turning point for a lot of people.) In general, I love this app for its stabilizing and tools but find myself struggling to want to go to it after awhile due to the sorting and that small but very draining problem once you hit over 100 pieces in your gallery. Right now something like google drive or folders on your phone will be a life line to keep things neat.
I love the app! It’s wonderful for mobile, I don’t have much to say for the bad parts of this app. I’ve been using Ibis for a little over a year now, and I’ve had very few problems. The biggest problem is the crashing, unlike any other drawing program I’ve used it automatically saves. This is awesome I haven’t seen anything like it, but since the update with the new layout and brushes I’ve haven’t had it save that often. I’m not angry about this but it’s a little bothersome, I think it may just be me though. I’ve only had this happen once so it may just be my tablet. Still love this app though, I can’t find anything to top it! I especially love the new brushes, yes I’m late to review about these but I still can’t forget about how great they are. I got this paid version of the app when the update came out and I don’t regret it one bit! The only thing I’d have an issue with his that there’s very little things that are different on this version of the app. Yeah, there’s no adds and a full screen, but I thought there would be a bit more. It’s fine though, I like the full screen! I think it’s a nice addition, but maybe you could add just a bit more to the paid version? I think it would have a lot more people buying it!
If you had to compare this drawing at to others, you will have to realize how this drawing app is amazing and simply astounding. It has so many great and professional features that other great apps/softwares have! Sure it might not be a photoshop(software because the app in phones/tablets is pretty... Shallow) but it sure is easy(just need to attempt to play around with the app) to open and most importantly, FREE! Of course there are ads but only for some dollars you can permanently buy the Remove-Ad version! With that out of the way it makes the app unique from other's. Other apps require you to have a subscription of months(sometimes annually) but Ibis Paint(the X version specially) does not require anything else from you other than to use the app and spread the word! Seriously, try it! It also does not hurt and you don't need any FREE TRIAL thingy like every other art app does. Of course, like always, there will be things you wish for this app to add on and you can surely make a feedback note to them and suggest them something! Try it!
Almost perfect app! Just one thing.. While the subscription model isn’t obligatory, please consider one time purchase for each new feature as an alternative to the subscription model. It’s very hard to stick with subscription model because of cumulative investment, which might not be affordable for most aspiring artists in the long run. Lots of people hate subscription model too, and they might stick to the current version even if they actually willing to pay few bucks for the new features that they use. From your perspective, you put lots of features frequently so one time purchase for each new feature would be very profitable too. I think like many people who love this app, we do care about the developer team, so thank you for reading this and I hope you would consider it. Thank you.
This is actually my first drawing app and I havent been able to move on with others since I’m also a beginner in drawing and it’s wonderful! I had a great time drawing. I didn’t regret purchasing the paid version tbh. Though it might use some storage(or not, I haven’t really checked) It’s still great. I’m happy there’s no ads and stuff and I’m able to draw smoothly. I even recommended this to my best friends but i doubt they’ll get the paid one because of the fact they don’t draw a lot digitally. But, this app has been a great experience for a beginner that has also been experimenting with digital drawing. Oh, also! The app has been capable of actually making everything simple- where everything is at isn’t so confusing as others meanwhile being diverse in brushes, stickers(or stamps) , etc etc.
ibis Paint is a popular and versatile drawing app downloaded more than 45 million times in total as a series, over 2500 materials, over 1000 fonts, which provides 312 brushes, 58 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature, various ruler features such as Radial Line rulers or Symmetry rulers, and clipping mask features.
Many tutorial videos on ibisPaint are uploaded to our Youtube channel.
- A Highly functional and professional features surpassing that of desktop drawing apps.
- Smooth and
comfortable drawing experience realized by OpenGL technology.
- Recording your drawing process as a video.
- SNS feature where you can learn drawing techniques from other users' drawing process videos.
*Feedback from users
We receive many good reputations from users.
- I could have never assumed that I can draw such a beautiful drawings on smartphones!
- Easiest to use among all drawing apps!
- I have learned how to draw digital drawings without Mac or PC!
ibisPaint has high functionality as a drawing app along with features of sharing drawing processes with other users.
- Smooth drawing at up to 120 fps.
- 312 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes, flat brushes, pencils, oil brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons and stamps.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush previews.
- You can add layers as many as you need with no limit.
- Layer parameters that can be set to each layers individually such as layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
- A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
- Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
- A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Selection Area Features]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel.
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes strokes that respect selection area, Flood Fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
ibisPaint provides you with the “Prime Membership” (monthly payment) , which enables you to use fully fledged functions. The more people become a prime members, the faster we can develop our application. We would like to create more functions, so please consider becoming a prime member.
A prime member can use the prime features. You can try it free for the one-month at the time of the first purchase.A prime member can use the following features and services
- Prime Materials
- Prime Fonts
- Tone Curve filter
- Gradation Map filter
- Clouds filter
- Reordering artworks in My Gallery
- No advertisements in screens except the Online Gallery
* After you become a prime member with the first one-month free trial, if you do not cancel your “Prime Membership” at least 24 hours before the last day of the free trial, your “Prime Membership” will be automatically renewed and you will be charged for the automatic renewal.
* We will add premium features in future, please look out for them.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.