User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the GCSE Exams,
who have also released the following apps A level Maths Revision Edexcel Lite, GCSE Maths : Super Edition Lite, GCSE Maths : Algebra Revision Lite, GCSE Maths : Number Revision Lite, GCSE Maths : Geometry Revision Lite, GCSE Spanish Vocab - Edexcel, GCSE Maths : Stats Revision Lite, GCSE Maths : Stats Revision, GCSE Maths : Algebra Revision, GCSE Maths : Geometry Revision .
GCSE Maths : Stats Revision has 1 user reviews.
GCSE Maths : Stats Revision has an average rating of 4.0.
The latest version of GCSE Maths : Stats Revision (2.0) was released on Jun 20, 2017.
You can download GCSE Maths : Stats Revision here:.
Take a breath and make your GCSE preparation a fun activity with collection of our GCSE apps with over 380 questions and 38 notes to revise from.Includes syllabus covered by all exams boards including OCR, EDEXCEL,AQA,WJEC,CCEA etc.
comes the most comprehensive GCSE Maths- Statistics app.
* Highest quality & quantity : 380 questions and 38 revision notes in all just for Stats!. High quality content written by experienced Mathematician.
* Revise by topic : Data Collection, Data Processing, Data Presentation, Probability.
* Mock test : Mixed questions from all topics.
* Instant feedback : Know instantly if your answer was right or wrong.
* Review with explanation : Review each question at the end of the test. Know the right answer with detailed explanation for each question.
* Progress Meter : With our unique progress tracking feature, you know you are ready to take on the real test at the board when your progress meter says 100%.
More details on topics:
1. DATA COLLECTION:
Collection data (F)
Data and data collection (H)
2. DATA PRESENTATION:
Bar charts (F)
Scatter diagrams (F)
Line graphs (F)
Line f best fit (F)
Two way tables (F)
Cumulative frequency diagrams (H)
Box plots (H)
3. DATA PROCESSING:
Which average to use (F)
Frequency tables (F)
Grouped data (F)
Stem and leaf diagrams (F)
The data handling cycle (F)
The probability scale (F)
Probability of not an event (F)
Addition rule for mutually exclusive outcomes (F)
Relative frequency (F)
Combined events (F)
Additional rule for events (F)
Calculating probabilities (F)
MUtually exclusive and exhaustive events (F)
Tree diagrams (H)
Independent events (H)
At least problems (H)
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.