User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
When friends or family would tell me about an app that gives you a different number, and can be used by wifi, I never believed it. I needed tot all to someone over text, but did not want this person to have my real number, & now a days no one answers blocked calls. I was spectical but tried to use it anyway, and amazingly it works !! This an amazing app, is very convenient ! If I meet someone knew, & don’t want them to know my number just yet, I can use this app! Or people investigating a suspicious husband/or wife, again can use this app!! It’s sneaky. But love it!! It also can be used for people who can’t afford to sign a contract with Verizon, or sprint, I have my own cellphone carrier, so I have service and internet , but I think if I didn’t have money for a monthly cellphone bill, I think all I have to do is be on wifi and that’s it! Very happy I came across this app! Will use for years to come! Suggest it to anyone would needs something like this!!
I was in need of an app quickly that worked almost identical to a normal cell phone, and I was lucky to come across this one! Not only are you able to make unlimited local calls, but you also receive a local phone number which you can use for inbound calls. Furthermore, there is an intuitive text messaging feature which works very well. I haven't tried the app with international, but if it works anywhere near the capacity of how local calls work it would be outstanding. There is a feature to get FREE credits for premium calls just from watching 60 second ad videos which is definitely worth it. Overall I give this app a 5 star bc it actually do s exactly what it says it will. Best of all, it's free! If you're going to complain about the ads, then you should be shot. Nothing in this world is truly free, and you are stupid if you think there is.
I’ve been using this app for a while now and it’s probably one of the better ones out there to use. I like how I can watch videos for credits since I am using this only to text people outside of the US. The only issues I’m having are recent. The app keeps blacking out or crashing, completely closing. I never had this problem before and it’s kind of irritating to have to open and close it over and over. I also wish there was options for phone numbers available to the Philippines as there isn’t any apps that provide that but I understand that there’s probably a reason for that. Overall I enjoy this app, just wish it didn’t crash all the time.
I had this app and I was using it. All was just fine. AND THEN! I wasn’t receiving calls and couldn’t text. I noticed before I would type for a text message. It said 5 credits. 5 credits PER TEXT is now needed to send a text and you need at least 1 credit to be able to send and receive calls. I emailed them and they gave me the back and forth run around from telling calls/text are only free in us and Canada. Well I live in and was calling and texting the us. Then they said accounts flagged due to missuse too many calls or text. -ONLY THE APP ADVERTISES FREEE AND UNLIMITED CALLS AND TEXT- so how can that be misused or too many? THEN they said that my account was flagged in error and once it’s flagged they can’t unflag it. So with this account flagging I can no longer use this app even if I delete and use a different email. Unless I pay for credits to call and text at 5 credits per call and text message. Disappointed in the lies and false advertisement and poor customer service. If I could I’d rate no stars for this.
UPDATE 2/18 Thanks to the support team I was able to restore my account and credits. When this app works it’s great. Has all the features I need and better than most other similar apps I’ve tried. But as the title says (and remains) it’s been flaky and unreliable for me over the several years I’ve used it (since 2013). If it can work reliably for any length of time I’ll adjust my review again. For now I’ll add a star for the fix. REVIEW 11/17 I’ve had this app (and it’s oddly confusing identical twin app TextMe) for several years now and it’s been a constant headache. Never kept such an unreliable app on my iPad and I would dump it if I had not invested money into credits and had so much history with the phone number. Their development team seem incapable of responding to iOS updates as every time Apple pushes out a major upgrade the app breaks. To compound matters, their support staff are the most dim witted and clueless team on the planet. They can rarely sort problems out, and if they do it takes days of messaging back and forth. Hopeless. If only Skype did SMS. I’ve tried a few other text and call apps and they all seem pretty poor. After trying several some years ago I settled on FreeTone and boy do I regret it. Do yourself a favour and stay well clear of this bag of fail
Developed by the TextMe, Inc..
Free Tone - Calling & Texting has 57 911 user reviews.
Free Tone - Calling & Texting is ranking in Social on the 3.
Free Tone - Calling & Texting has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Free Tone - Calling & Texting (3.21.4) was released on Jan 05, 2020.
You can download Free Tone - Calling & Texting here:.
UNLIMITED TEXTING AND CALLING WITH YOUR OWN PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER
FREE TONE THE MOST POPULAR FREE CALLING APP ON THE STORE IS NOW AVAILABLE WITHOUT ADS FOR 1 WEEK
With this version of Free Tone you will enjoy one week without ads when you create a new account*
• Unlimited TEXT and PICTURE messaging to any phone in US & CANADA*
• Unlimited Calling to ANY NUMBER IN THE US & CANADA*
• Get a REAL
• Receive phone calls on your number and enjoy Free Voicemail
• Enjoy group texting features with text, photos and videos
• Share your location in one click
• Enjoy a wide sample of Stickers
• Transform your IPOD TOUCH and IPAD into a real wifi phone
No Catch, No Hidden cost!
Free Tone is an easy to use messaging application that allows you to send unlimited text, voice, pics, video messages to any mobile phone number in United States and Canada. You can also Call any number in the US and Canada too ! Also, if your friends install the app as well, you will be able to do a lot more with them! So pick a Number and share it with your friends and start texting, calling!
- We do not Support 911
- For outbound calls to the US and Canada, calling is free with FreeTone
- Hawaii, Alaska and some other territories are not supported in the free bundle
- For inbound calls to your personal number, the first five hundred minutes are complimentary, with the ability to receive calls to your FreeTone number for a minimal extension fee
- Free calls to numbers in the US & Canada from some locations are subject to some limitations
- Access to the free US/Canada number and calling is limited to US and Canada residents
- If Push notification is not enabled, you may not receive messages and calls
- Only one free phone number per account
- Removal of Ads for one week is only available to users having downloaded the paid version of Free Tone and creating a new account, for users updating the app or using their existing account you will keep experiencing your current Free Tone experience
- After the week of usage without Ads you will start to see ads in the App
Help us improve FreeTone: http://support.free-tone.com
In-App Subscription Details:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed in the "Manage Subscriptions" section of your iTunes account
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI