User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Love this app, been using it for years for social media content and daily photo journaling. Was extremely disappointed to see that they're doing away with it in favor of Photofox which appears to be a very powerful photo editor, but requires a costly subscription for full features, is much more complicated (& less intuitive) than Enlight and much more time consuming to do anything. It also does not appear to include all of the features (or maybe they've just buried them so deeply I can't find them; e.g. Finalize>Instafit is super useful for social media formatting. Same thing can be done in Photofox sort of with 5x more steps). Enlight is reasonably simple yet has a lot of easily accessed capabilities. I have a Photoshop subscription thru my desktop work but choose to use this on mobile because it's easier. I wish they'd continue to support this as a non-subscription, lighter weight app. I wouldn't mind paying for extra feature packs, but I am simply tapped out on subscriptions.
Straight to the point; if you're deciding which iOS photo editor app to purchase, save yourself some time and money, and just buy Enlight - seriously! I purchased at least 5 or 6 other editing apps, and hated them all! Most of the apps were nothing more than the iPhone's editor with a few Instagram-like filters; essentially 3 or 4 layers of semi transparent colors and more or less exposure and saturation (that can't really be tweaked). If you like tacky, poor designed images, than sure, buy almost any other app. Enlight has so many effects, photo editing options, and filters (that actually look stunning and are also extremely editable themselves), that you can turn a poorly captured photo and make it look great! Other apps are so generic and basic that it turns great looking, clear images and turns them into a Snapchat filter gone wrong. I love Enlight so much that I stopped editing my personal social media posts with Photoshop and Lightroom and only use Enlight now - much faster, easier to edit on the fly, and produces images that are just as clean and beautiful as ones edited in Adobe Ps or Lr. One of my must have, nonnegotiable iOS apps!!!
It would be REALLY GREAT if you guys could take some resources away from rearranging and hiding Photofox features and have Enlight detect when someone has both Enlight and Photofox installed so that they (we!) don’t get that obnoxious upgrade pop up every day. Other developers’ apps have done it, Readdle for one. It’s insulting to the people who spent the money to upgrade, but still want a proper straighten tool. So those of us who already have Photofox now have to endure an upgrade link to accidentally tap in the original version of Enlight? Why not make that an option or remove it for those who already have Photofox. Conveniently, this is not mentioned in the release notes. I guess I should expect some kind of popups in the near future nagging me to upgrade to Photofox. I’d delete Enlight, but it allows landscape-orientation editing and has a proper, granular straighten tool - something you refuse to add to Photofox (yes, I’m going to keep hammering about this since I paid $40 for it).
The app is very very nice. The editor is everything you would want, from layering to coloring, adding and subtracting, cropping rotating. One of the great things about it is that when you save your edit to your device it does not ruin the quality of the photo at all, and does not force a water mark either. I have tried some of the other editors by this developer but unfortunately they have added a lot of different things to pay for. I’ll stick with the free stuff for now. I know the app is 5 dollars but that’s it and it’s well worth the price. One problem I have is that they have not yet added any of their programs to the Mac laptops and computers yet, could really be a big help.
The only minor improvements to make this app better would be being able to edit videos (in app with this same software), more fonts for text, and giving an eye dropper for the colour of text and for colour when drawing over an image. Other than those, I can’t think of any other improvements and I am astonished at the abilities of this app. Most of the apps I spent money on, I never use. However, with this app that I only paid 3.99(!!!) for, I use this almost daily and it is by far THE BEST paid app I have ever seen or spent my money on. If you are debating whether you should get this app or not, DO IT!! Thank you for creating such an amazing and baffling photo editing application.
Developed by the None.
Enlight has 51 403 user reviews.
Enlight has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Enlight (1.4.11) was released on Aug 27, 2019.
You can download Enlight here:.
Apple Design Award Winner of 2017!
“The best all-in-one photo editor provides powerful tools that are easy to use." - Apple, Inc.
Selected as the *2015 App of the Year* by the App Store in the UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, France, Russia, China and India! Runner-up App of the Year in the US.
“...An iPhone-photographer’s dream app...manages to strike the right balance between traditional Photoshop-like controls and artistic filters and effects.” - Karissa Bell, Mashable.
Wish you didn't have to use so many apps to edit a single photo? You
Download Enlight - it’s every photo app you’ve ever needed, wanted, or dreamed of - combined into one powerful, beautifully designed photo editor.
More praises about Enlight:
#1 Photo and Video App in 128 countries & #1 Top Paid App in 121 countries!
“Enlight packs so many features into its clean and easy-to-use interface that it effectively replaces most standalone apps.” - Jason Parker, CNET
“Advanced features such as tone curves, custom presets, and amazingly beautiful and customizable filters have made Enlight one of my go-to image editors.” - Ally Kazmucha, iMore
“Enlight is a powerful Photoshop-like app, minus the steep learning curve.” - Les Shu, Digital Trends.
Enlight is the superior way to create stunning images on iPhone. The most comprehensive, highest quality photo editing app so powerful and user-friendly it’ll be the last photo app you ever download.
• Precise & selective control over tone, color, and details
• Create and save your own unique presets
• Built-in masking within every tool allow you to seamlessly blend effects
Analog & Duo Filters
• Reproduce the style of classic cameras and vintage film
• Revitalize colors with two-toned gradients
• Add light leaks and custom vignetting for a retro feel
Black & White Photography
• Discover the magic of monochromatic photos with darkroom-inspired techniques
• Signature presets dedicated to stunning b&w photo conversion
• Add artistic touches with film intensity, grain, and fade
An Artist’s Dream
• Easily convert your photos into artistic masterpieces
• Create amazing painterly effects
• Convert any image to unique street art
• Transform your photos into realistic looking sketches
• Personalize: draw, write, or doodle directly on your image
• Decals & special effects add-ons make your photo unique
• Add and customize text, borders, frames, and more!
• Overlay two photos to produce a double exposure effect
• Create photo montages for impressive surrealistic results
• Seamlessly merge photos with various blending modes
Intelligent Photo Correction
• Instantly repair under or over-exposed photos
• Bring out lost details with a simple swipe
• State-of-the-art noise reduction tool
• Clone/Heal tool allows for seamless removal of defects
• Bloat, shrink, or reshape specific objects in the photo
• Linear, mirror, and radial tilt-shift options to shift focus
• Multi-channel curves for ultimate control over image tonality
• Universal masking for precise control over every effect
• Flip, rotate, and straighten crooked photos
• Perspective: vary the photo as if taken from a different angle
Social Media Heaven
• Create funny memes to share with friends
• Design unique photo collages with a variety of templates
• Share your amazing results directly to social media
• Share multiple photos at once
• Not finished editing? Auto-save photo sessions, continue later
• Choice of export quality (JPEG, PNG or TIFF)
• Real time 50MP editing on iPad Pro
• Real time 35MP editing on iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6S/6S Plus, iPad Air 2 & iPad Mini
• Real time 19MP editing on iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 5C & iPad 3/iPad Mini 2
• Animate your editing sessions to show your workflow
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI