User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app help me identify minerals, so I found diamonds.
I’m loving it. It’s very useful, and works quite well.
Good app and free for that matter but try to make the voice work on iPhone
How voice works for pronoucing words ?
Back buttom does not work
Developed by the Jordi Josa,
who have also released the following apps English Dictionary - Offline .
English Dictionary - Offline has 29 user reviews.
English Dictionary - Offline has an average rating of 4.2.
The latest version of English Dictionary - Offline (5.3) was released on Jan 04, 2018.
You can download English Dictionary - Offline here:.
+ Full English Dictionary - Offline +
- More than 172000 words.
- More than 180,000 senses and 49,000 sample sentences.
- Includes the "Hang On, man" Game
- Include a flash card system to facilitate learning new words and several articles
about English grammar.
- You can create your own flashcards and word lists.
- Includes quality sounds for phrases and words.
- Full list of regular and irregular verbs
- Fast, as it works offline; internet is used only for a few features.
- Includes bookmarks and history.
+ Learn English with the lessons of English grammar included in the dictionary:
- Verb tense - Simple Present
- Verb tense - Simple Past
- Verb tense - Simple Future
- Verb tense - Present Continuous
- Verb tense - Past Continuous
- Verb tense - Future Continuous
- Verb tense - Present Perfect
- Verb tense - Past Perfect
- Verb tense - Future Perfect
- Verb tense - Present Perfect Continuous
- Verb tense - Past Perfect Continuous
- Verb tense - Future Perfect Continuous
- Irregular verbs
- Conditionals - Zero conditional
- Conditionals - First conditional
- Conditionals - Second conditional
- Conditionals - Third conditional
- Conditionals - Mixed conditional
- Conjunctions - Coordinating conjunctions
- Conjunctions - Correlative conjunctions
- Conjunctions - Subordinating conjunctions
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- Singular and Plural Nouns
- Count Nouns and Uncountable Nouns
- Possessive Nouns
- Action Verbs
- Active / Passive Verb Forms
- Mood for Grammar
- Auxiliary Verbs Be, Do, Have
- Auxiliary Verbs Will/Would and Shall/Should
- Auxiliary Verbs Can/Could and May/Might/Must
- Prepositions On, At, and In
- Prepositions Of, To, and For
- Prepositions With, Over, and By
- Indefinite and Definite Articles
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.