User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Information Technology And Resource Development LLC,
who have also released the following apps English Vocabulary & Word Builder Quiz, Immunology Quiz, Learning Pulmonology Quiz, Learning Dermatology Quiz, Drug Toxicity Quiz, Fluid Dosages Quiz, Pharmacology Quiz, Science of Drugs, Learning Drug Classifications, Learning Gastroenterology Quiz, Learning Diabetes Care Quiz .
Drug Toxicity Quiz has 0 user reviews.
Drug Toxicity Quiz has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Drug Toxicity Quiz (1.0) was released on Jan 11, 2017.
You can download Drug Toxicity Quiz here:.
Toxicity may result from poor prescribing of the regimen but more commonly it arises from poor patient education on drug use. Knowledge of the correct doses and the most likely adverse effects or manifestations of drug toxicity is lifesaving. It is therefore essential that follow up or
monitoring of patients be done after a drug is administered or prescribed for use.
This quiz will test your knowledge on the common drug dosages, presentation and management of the associated toxicity.
The questions will help you review and test your knowledge. The app contains both true/false questions and multiple choice. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam.
You can choose to answer 25, 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
• Offers the ideal test format.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choice and True / False questions – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this Quiz App today and you’ll be glad you did!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.