User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I downloaded this app years ago, probably just for one particular instagram post at the time. I had no idea how much I would use it. Now I’m planning my wedding and it’s perfect for throwing together inspiration pictures to give to florists, jewelers, bakers, etc. when emailing a whole folder of photos seems like overkill. This is the rare app that I use equally for fun and business purposes. The variable aspect ratios are a game-changer. Have all my stars.
I love this app because you can change the aspect ratio! I make photo books that aren’t square (gasp!) and this is the only collage app I’ve found that gives you the option to make collages with different aspect ratios. I used to have to do anything that wasn’t square on my computer but now I can be anywhere and work on collages for my books which is so awesome when I’m traveling. Love this so much!!
It’s simple to use, has many layout options, and you can save straight to local photos OR share on social media directly from within the App. You are NOT required to sign in to social media to save pictures to your iPhone. For years, this has been the App that I go to to create simple collages and even animated ones. I hope they don’t abandon it.
What is this BS about having to log in with Facebook or Instagram to pick your photos? I want to pick photos from my camera roll in order to create a photo with Diptic TO post to Facebook and Instagram. This is ridiculous. Congratulations, you just ruined Diptic. I bought all the upgrades and supported you from the start for nothing.
I loved this app. I’ve come back to it time and again. But with no update in sight, after Apple’s most recent 13.1.2 update, the app removed the ability to save to device, and instead offers the options to send in text/messaging, post to apps, or AirDrop. People on the go, like myself, can’t always have a source to AirDrop to, posting to social media isn’t always what I use this app for, and texting/messaging myself the image is a lame option. I guess I’ll have to find a new photo stitching/collage app. It was fun while it lasted... RIP Diptic
Developed by the Peak Systems.
Diptic has 1 321 user reviews.
Diptic has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Diptic (10) was released on Apr 17, 2017.
You can download Diptic here:.
Diptic, a former App Store App of the Week, helps you create and share beautiful photo and video collages. See for yourself why millions of people have downloaded this app!
"A simple, elegant way to use pictures to tell your story." – Macworld
• Create collages with photos and videos
• Super Customizable — Tons
of layouts to choose from plus tons of ways to enhance each one. Save your own customized layouts for re-use
• Add text captions, filters, colored borders, textured borders & more
LAYOUTS AND BORDERS
• Choose from 194+ layouts (additional layouts are available as in-app purchases)
• Combine up to nine photos and/or videos in each layout
• Customize your layouts to better fit your video or images by sliding interior frame lines or moving joints along the line
• Create rectangular Diptics (great for printing) with Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase)
• Round the inner and outer borders, as well as modify thickness and color, and apply textures to videos and images
• Choose from 14 filters, as well as adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation
• Pan, rotate, mirror, flip, and zoom individual photos
• Personalize your Diptic photo and video creations with a text caption
• Adjust the font, style, color and size of the text
• Add music to any video collage and adjust audio start and stop time
• Pick any song from your Music library
• Customize video start and stop time
• Create Diptics with photos or videos from your library, Instagram, Dropbox, Facebook or Flickr, or take a photo on the spot with the camera
• Save Diptics for safe keeping or share them with friends. You can send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or any app that accepts JPGs and/or video files
• High-resolution export for pixel-perfect images
• Import multiple photos and videos at once and swap media between frames
• Add music from your music library to any of your videos
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions for the new video features or anything else you’d like to see... we’d love to hear from you!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI