User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Tarun Kumar,
who have also released the following apps Cricket Exchange (Live Line) .
Cricket Exchange (Live Line) has 0 user reviews.
Cricket Exchange (Live Line) has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Cricket Exchange (Live Line) (4.4) was released on Dec 17, 2019.
You can download Cricket Exchange (Live Line) here:.
Cricket Exchange provides you fast Cricket Score with accurate Odds and Session and everything that keep you in touch with
All International, League, Women, ODI, T20, Test matches covered.
Fixtures with complete detail of recent and upcoming matches.
Complete Live Match detail :
- Complete match information with teams current form and squads.
- Live match ball to ball fast update.
- Accurate match odds with session update.
- Full detailed scorecard.
- Upcoming and recent matches detail.
- Categorised match schedule (International, ODI, Test, T20, Leagues,Women).
Featured Videos and News :
- Videos with pre match reports.
- Special cricket videos with interesting facts and records.
- Interesting cricket news with special cricket facts.
- Complete upcoming and live series details with point table and series stats.
- Categorised ICC rankings.
- Men and Women complete rankings.
- Match Polls with monthly, weekly and yearly leaderboard.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.