Discover changes of ASO data, rating and ranking, compare
it to your competitors and find new growth opportunities
A BUTTERY FOOD FIGHT, BATTLE ROYALE STYLE!
Have the food fight of your life in Butter Royale, a multiplayer battle royale game, and be the last one standing on Butter Island. Play against 31 other players in fast-paced food battles (under 5 minutes), with the help of sauce-shooting, baguette-blasting modified kitchen tools!
- 32-Player Food Fight Shooter - Play as any of 50 characters from all walks of life. Knock out other contestants with delicious food. Be the last one standing in this third-person shooter
- Squad Up - Indulge in multiplayer Culinary Combat with your friends, in teams of four
- Solo Survival Game - Survive this battle royale game solo for ultimate bragging rights
- Fire Food Blasters - Pick up epic food blasters like the Breadzooka from all over Butter Island, and fire away
- Unlock Exclusive Content - Stay fresh with exclusive seasonal characters, melee food items, trails, and flags
- 1 Butter Island, 9 Zones - Explore a sprawling map, from the rolling Flour Fields to San Francheesco. Choose your starting point wisely!
- Be First to the Fridge - Collect the delivery and get special ultra rare loot
- Steer Clear of Butter - Watch out for hot Butter and get yourself to safe zones!
- No Wi-Fi, No Problem - Play your favourite battle royale game offline.
P.S. Parents - Butter Royale is safe for kids aged 9+ to play without parental supervision. There are no ads, loot boxes, in-app purchases, chats, or tracking.
Get the fam and gran together and come duke it out on the Butterfield!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Consequences of Apple’s new take on in-app user tracking are already sending ripples across the entire mobile market. How will ad publishers adapt to these new changes? How will Facebook and Google respond? What will be the future after this?
More than 30 new features, a completely new website, and a freshened-up private area — that’s what expects you in AppFollow 6.0.