User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I really like making my own beats also I’m in love with music! I found this app about one year ago and downloaded it on my iPad then ( actually two days ago) my iPhon. so I can say I know it well! At first this app offered me free beat boxes without ads but after that it started to limiting my beat boxes access so then if I wanted to make my own beatbox , just one or two of them was free and some of them that I was using them , I must pay for using or watch ads! So that was the negative thing ! (for full access you have to pay :\ ... ) The positive one is that the beat and pads are incredible!! :)) I fall in love with them! now I watch ads but use the lovely pad (not all of them that I want because I should pay :|.. ) and just one beatbox that left 😂 I use that too although I’m bored of it ..I don’t like that beat .. U know 😐.. I suggest this app if you’re: in love with beatbox and patience 😜🔥..( if you pay 💰 YOU WILL BE A KING 🤩😂 and have really fun and lovely moments! 😐🤘🏿) ..u choose! good luck 🍀;) ♥️✨
I downloaded this app because of those chainsmokers songs you guys implemented into the app and i loved it and was gonna keep the app... until for some reason you got rid of them and now i was stuck with default sound packs and a lot of which you have to buy that in app purchase to unlock and i deleted the app because it seems as if the app doesn't have enough new things and what i mean by that is like maybe artist want to put they're songs in the app or whatever and make it fun to remix them etc and put more imagination into it i just feel as if you can implement or work with well known artists that wanna put a song into a sound pack to remix etc and it would be really fun to play around with. Sorry if im not making sense i just hope this is understandable and in the future there is a change and i can play this app because don't get me wrong I LOVE IT but... it needs just a lil more i feel
Alright… Where to begin? The app is good in general, but then you started to make almost every single music file thingy pro! Some things are good such as the quality of the sound. I was very content and happy playing these such as Moon light or light festival. One day I came the app to make a new song, but it became a pro! I was very upset then, because you shouldn’t make everything that everyone else might love something they can’t use. It’s much more difficult for me to use the app now because all of the music I love to use requires me to pay, which is not something everybody wants to do. Those two music pieces made me very happy, And now I’m very sad about them being gone for my use. If you’re deciding to make every single music file pro, along with every game, that’s a bad idea. Some people including me might stop using the app more because everything what we love you randomly took away. I’m sorry to critique. There are good things about the app, but this just isn’t one of them.
I downloaded this app for one reason to simply play around who don’t like catchy beats an why not see if I can’t kill some time making some but what ya know you can download the app but can’t do a thing with it unless ya agree to a one week free subscription then $7.99 a week after that so $32 a month to be able to hit your screen that has some preset beats please this is obviously a scam to make money an no doubt there’s some dumb kid who thinks he might be the next DrDre an maybe he will be but he won’t get rich being dumb getting caught up in scams like this. If ya going to have an app an say it’s a free download make it obvious that download of the app is free the use of the app however isn’t. I can’t stand that apple allows this,its so obvious they are counting on you wanting to play with it saying oh I can still use it for a week an forgetting to cancel an of ya gotta hustle some one out they money for your app then ya obviously should go back to the drawing board an make a better app an maybe more would purchase it or make it a .99 cent app with limited features at least then I couldn’t say your being deceitful
Seriously look I saw the ad i immediately tried downloading it I had to delete a lot of my best apps to find out I have to pay IN APP i deleted it and then I started downloading my apps back for my all progress lost in my other apps maybe in ur ADS put 7.99 a month instead of in the Ad put FREE I’m not hating the app looks AWESOME it’s just maybe put a heads out next time and i didn’t have to waste my progress in my other games and sorry if I don’t put good grammar I’m not the best when I’m typing but yea still hopefully ur next game if it’s in game cost then put a heads up I’m pretty sure I’m not the only person surprised by the in game cost purchase and maybe in the future if I pass all my 6th grade s.o.l s then maybe I can convince my parents but I already asked for the 7 dollers a month realm thing on minecraft so maybe 7th grade idk but yea plz plz plz plz plz plz put a heads out that’s all I have to say I’m going to band so in the ad I like the music so maybe my parents would get it for. Me but it’s a big if and bye have a good day (PUT A HEADS OUT NEXT TIME ). -gacha223
Developed by the Gismart.
Beat Maker Go - Make Music has 73 610 user reviews.
Beat Maker Go - Make Music has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of Beat Maker Go - Make Music (3.5) was released on Nov 22, 2019.
You can download Beat Maker Go - Make Music here:.
Start to create beats from scratch and become an EDM Star. 32 different pads, +90 sound packs.
Beat Maker Go is an ultimate drum pad controller or drum machine app that gives you the opportunity to perform beats and create amazing music tracks on the go.
Make awesome beats and music on the fly with Beat Maker Go. Enjoy awesome sound packs from our fresh presets library. Tap drum pads and apply multiple effects right away. Create loops, mix them and record your performance into something really fun on launchpad. Use music maker for creating an
awesome dj sets of mixtapes. Make yourself known!
The presets library offers the most recent sound packs in different EDM genres:
- Hip-Hop and more!
Get the most out of Beat Maker Go :
- High quality samples are made by professional sound producers and dedicated EDM musicians. This partnership helps us keep the app up-to-date and provides you with even better stuff on a regular basis!
- We have implemented a number of sound effects that you can combine in any order. Use up to 5 effects simultaneously and configure them in real-time. Send each effect to a particular sample pad out of 32 pads that we have in stock for you!
- Play sessions using predefined beat loops that we provide with every sound pack. Consider yourself a pro? Take a challenge: create and overdub up to 4 custom loops and use as sound board while performing live or recording your track.
- Share your music with friends and other people on SoundCloud, YouTube or anywhere you like!
- Entertaining and useful interactive games will help to improve listening skills and play rhythm patterns accurately.
- The possibility to adjust difficulty level and unlock new challenges after completion of the previous ones will give you a smooth gaming experience.
- With a variety of sound packs you can choose any sound pack to play in!
- Compete with friends and other users for the highest score in the leaderboard!
- Trendy EDM sound packs with regular updates
- High quality samples (uncompressed 16-bit, 44.1 KHz)
- 32 sound pads in two banks
- Multiple audio effects: Distortion, Tremolo, Echo, Equaliser, Flanger, Phaser and more
- Up to 4 simultaneous effects on iPhone and up to 5 on iPad
- Real-time configuration of applied effects
- Predefined beat loops in every sound preset
- Up to 4 custom loops on iPhone and up to 5 on iPad
- Overdub feature to add sounds to recorded loops
- Built-in metronome and BPM control to help you play well
- Music session recording and sharing
Follow our interactive tutorial and go through every step of beat making right now!
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $ 7.99; weekly at $ 1.99; yearly with a 3-day free trial at $ 79.99; yearly at $ 79.99*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to our Premium features:
* All sound packs unlocked
* Voice recording
* Full audio effects control
* No ads
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI