User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Really useful and super helpful in remembering which side I fed on last and when I changed my son last. Perfect for first time moms
Developed by the Gerald Reindl,
Baby Log 24h has 3 user reviews.
Baby Log 24h has an average rating of 2.3.
The latest version of Baby Log 24h (2.1) was released on Sep 26, 2017.
You can download Baby Log 24h here:.
Standardized 24 hours protocol for breastfeeding, feeding, diapers and sleep with 14 days overview - as recommended by many midwives, pediatricians and sleep laboratories.
Developed in collaboration with
Built for fast and easy Event input from the home screen, the 14 days protocol screen and the daily events screen as well as the Apple Watch.
Track important events:
• Breastfeeding (left, right, quality, time)
• Bottle feeding (ml, time)
• Solid food (quality, time)
• Diaper changes (wet, dirty, mixed, time)
• To bed, sleeping, crying (time, duration)
Overview of the main features:
• Enter events from the home screen, the 14 days protocol screen and the daily events screen as well as the Apple Watch
• Daily events with summary report
• Supports multiple babies
• Print 14 days protocols and daily events lists via AirPrint
• Share and export 14 days protocols and daily events lists as PDF
• Backup and restore with Dropbox
• Personalized home screen with baby photo and baby age in months and days as well as in weeks
• Landscape mode
Free App for recording 14 days protocols with full functionality to print, share and backup protocols.
Pro Version for longer time periods available as in-app purchase.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.