User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’m so glad this app was resurrected. But there is a lot to take in and a tutorial would have helped. I finally figured out how to download a video. Unlike the old version that popped up the option when you tried to watch a video, there is no pop up. Instead you have to tap and hold on the video that you want before you even try to play it. Then a box will pop up with download as one of the options. So I did find a major bug. Just like before you can lock up and pass word protect some files. But and it’s a big but if you search with the “advance search” you will get files that are suppose to be protected. And you can play them from the search results box. Not exactly what I had in mind when I wanted to hide some files.
I was using TDownloader to download my videos but I find this one better created and give you more details on the download like the speed or the file size. Also the plus is in the other one to export the videos to the gallery we need to pay the pro version, in this app they do it for free. I’m 😍
Better impossible. Maybe just.... I don’t know. When you are going to download a video, would be nice if the app give you the chance of choice the format of the video downloaded, mp3, mp4 etc
App updated without asking permission, While the new version looks cleaner, it is not as intuitive to use as previously. Basic functions like downloading a video clip are nowhere to be found. New functionality, is not not, since it is not clear what they do or how they function. Finally, my previously purchased copy of this app is no longer valid and I’m being asked to purchase it again—no thanks
I’m so glad the app is working again, I like having my music and videos at any time ❤️.
Developed by the IdeaSolutions S.r.l..
Amerigo File Manager has 9 938 user reviews.
Amerigo File Manager has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Amerigo File Manager (3.5.3) was released on Dec 13, 2019.
You can download Amerigo File Manager here:.
Amerigo is an enhanced file manager that allows you to manage and organize local and cloud-saved files.
It's the only APP that allows to link multiple cloud (DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud Files) and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
For example if you receive an email, you can directly save the email attachments to one of the cloud linked in
Amerigo, simply choosing "Save in files" in the action sheet.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud/local): you can for example have a virtual folder with all the files that belongs to a project but are stored on different cloud storage providers.
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
You can also add more than one account for each clouds to increase your space!
The integrated PDF viewer with enhanced annotation capabilities, automatically recognize common shapes and gestures, and allows to highlight paragraph by drawing a line over it.
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Spotlight indexing of all content in the app.
- Integration with the Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression (zip) and decompression (zip & rar) of any files.
- PDF editor with annotation, free-hand writing.
- Support for all Microsoft Office files.
- Simultaneous management of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Enhanced bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete and search suggestions
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- File archive with folders and subfolders capabilities.
- PIN to hide selected folders.
- Multi-tab fast internet browsing
- Private browsing mode
Available as in-app subscription:
- No Ad & Ad Block for browsers: allows to stop advertising in the app, in the integrated browser and in Safari (by enabling the content block extension)
• Free 7 days trial and then renew for a period of a month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service available at: http://apps.ideasolutions.it/amerigo/free_ios_tos.pdf
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.