User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Not that I’ve ever disliked a Gamehouse game, but this one seems to be just a bit better than most. I wasn’t sure I liked the new 3D-style graphics at first, but it really adds to characters’ expressions and movements, so that’s fun! And I love the addition of mini-games within the levels; it really gives every set of levels it’s own feel and challenge. And makes my brain hurt. But in a good way. I also really love the way your job keeps changing. Just when you’ve mastered stamping tickets suddenly your on to x-raying luggage. Again, yay! The only thing that makes me slightly sad is that the people you serve never seem to change. I like in other Gamehouse games when the ridiculous VIPs would show up, but in this one the same normal people show up everywhere you go. I’m also finding that the game crashes when you open it once in a while and sometimes I think I can hear two different music tracks at once. But the game is everything I wanted from it, so these aren’t a big deal for me! Great game, Gamehouse!
I didn’t know what I was in for when I stumbled onto this game. It’s really quite good. The gameplay is not particularly challenging, but there is certainly a difficulty curve. I was immediately captivated by the story, which was very well done, and that’s what kept me playing the game until the end. I must mention that the first chapter is free, but the full game, which has 6 chapters total, is a flat $10 purchase. For the enjoyment I got from this game, it’s absolutely worth it. Without a doubt. There are NO ADVERTS, which is a HUGE problem in mobile gaming right now. I believe the price tag circumvents that and I wish more mobile games offered an ad-less gaming experience. I just can’t recommend this game enough. Really enjoyed playing. Thank you to the developers who created it :) very well done.
I remember when the games were difficult to play, and you needed to use your points you’ve earned to get the upgrades. It didn’t cost extra money like a lot of the games do nowadays, but you did need those upgrades to pass a level. These games have gotten so easy that I don’t even have to buy a single upgrade and I’m already on level four. I want to play them for some kind of challenge not just it I have nothing better to do. This will probably be the last game of them that I purchased. I have sadlyEach time anyone has come out hoping that they would be a little bit more difficult but they just seem to get easier and easier. Being able to complete on the first go through, not needing to upgrade the store or a restaurant. The reason I did not give it less than three stars for playability, was because once you pay for the game you don’t have to turn around and pay for anything to upgrade it which to me makes it a better value.
It seems a bit sneaky and deceptive to have the price of the game put you at an impasse after the first 10 levels. Come on - be upfront that your game isn’t free. While I enjoyed the game, it’s not worth $10 and now I just wasted my time. And edited to the developer’s response: I’m well aware that this is a quality game that your team needs to be financially compensated for. However, you fully know you are not being 100% transparent in hopes to “ensnare” more buyers. Firstly, there is no notice in-game about the first 10 levels only being a free trial until you’ve reached the pay block. Secondly, you have to read nearly to the end of the game description in the App Store to read anything about paying a cost. Thirdly, you placed the pay block right after a story cliffhanger. It’s a sneaky marketing strategy - if you want to argue otherwise, at least add a notice in the beginning of the game that the game is NOT free, nor is there an option to watch ads instead (as I know that used to be an option for other Gamehouse games.)
Not a bad game but doesn’t compare to the ‘Emily series.’ Certain character moves seemed to lag or ‘stick’ (for example, the levels with the henna mini game. To do the circle henna, took me a couple tries because the circle would get halfway around then stop). Some levels took me a couple clicks to get a person to an area. I’ve been playing Gamehouse TM Games since the computer days & have always enjoyed them. I will say, the price is a bit steep. I have watched review after review, game after game, of price complaints. Is a price reduction ever a thought? Even if it’s a couple dollars? There are so many QUALITY games just like these that are much cheaper. You have many loyal fans but I’m afraid to say, the steep price chases many away. I’ve gotten numerous friends to play your games & truly enjoy them.. until they see the price. By the way... Please fix level 16! You can’t click on the post card rack to send customers.
Fasten your seat belt and take off with Amber Hope in a new airline game!
From GameHouse, makers of Delicious, Fabulous and Heart’s Medicine, comes a brand new time management adventure that will make your heart soar!
In Amber’s Airline - High Hopes, you’ll get a taste of the glamorous life of a flight attendant.
Meet Amber Hope, aspiring stewardess for Snuggford Airlines. Amber has dreamed of flying to exotic destinations around the world since she was a girl. But before she can join the elite crew of air hostesses, she’ll need to
pass her exams. That’s not going to be easy, and she’ll need your help.
- Be transported by a truly wonderful story of love and loss
- Fly through 60 travel-themed levels, and 30 extra challenging levels
- Explore the world and get a behind-the scenes look at airport life with 6 unique locations
- Master 18 mini games that cover every aspect of flying – from check-in to security checks, suitcases to passports, safety demonstrations to serving passengers
- Fasten your seatbelt for amazing, all-new cinematics
- Experience what it’s like to be a real flight attendant - the ups and the downs
- ”Unfasten” Amber’s diary and discover her secret thoughts as you earn game goals
- Customize Amber’s diary by earning diamonds and make it your own with travel stickers and different covers
Amber’s life seems wonderful. She shares her apartment with her pet fish, Sushi. She loves her job and dreams of the day she’ll be on an airplane, a full-fledged cabin attendant assisting travellers. The possibilities are endless - “the sky is the limit” as they say. But appearances can be deceiving…
Everything is overshadowed by what happened in her childhood and she can’t escape her past. Her lingering guilt and fear are holding her back from achieving the very thing she is trying to achieve.
When her plane crashes, Amber is forced to face her fears. As you’ve heard time and again during safety demonstrations, Amber will have to help herself before she can help others. Is she up to the task?
Share the highs and lows of Amber’s life. Be there for her and help her ascend to the highest heights!
Try the first few levels for free! Then choose to unlock the full game with an in-app purchase, or subscribe for a free trial of our subscription plan!
Follow Amber on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GameHouseOriginalStories/
Download the GameHouse Original Stories app and enjoy other amazing games like Delicious, Heart's Medicine and Fabulous: https://goo.gl/SXb8sa
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games:
More about Subscription:
- You can subscribe to play this and other GameHouse Original Stories games
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html