User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
It does not work at all it’s a total rip off. I ant my money back !!!!!!!!
Doesn’t work at all. Take it off form the app store. It’s a ripoff
It doesn’t work at all!!!! Worst apps
This app is bogus
Developed by the Raymond NG,
who have also released the following apps Bluetooth BLE Device Finder, Remote Control for Fire TV, Smart Video Mirror for TV, Air Mirror for LG TV Screen, Air Mirror for Samsung TV Pro, Media Player HD PRO - Play Mkv, Mov, Mpg, Wmv video, Dress Up Games: Beauty Salon, Educational Learning Games, Dress Up Games for Girls Salon, Train Simulator & Maker Games .
Air Mirror for Samsung TV Pro has 7 user reviews.
Air Mirror for Samsung TV Pro has an average rating of 1.0.
The latest version of Air Mirror for Samsung TV Pro (3.0) was released on Sep 04, 2019.
You can download Air Mirror for Samsung TV Pro here:.
* Wirelessly mirror any app – or anything else – on your iPhone/iPad screen to your Samsung TV via your home network!
* Designed for Samsung TVs, Samsung Blu-ray players, and various Samsung devices!
* No wires, no additional hardware, and no hassles! Simple and easy!
Air Mirror App can wirelessly mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to your Samsung TV via your home network.
Just follow the guide below to complete the initial setup – and your iPhone/iPad screen will appear instantly on your TV! It's great for watching movies, viewing photos, making presentations, web browsing, and much more!
Air Mirror App can wirelessly mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to your Samsung TV/Device via your home network. Just follow the guide below to complete the initial setup, and your iPhone/iPad screen will appear instantly on your TV! It's great for watching movies, viewing photos, making presentations, web browsing, and much more!
Now, Let's Start Screen Mirroring:
1. Power on your Samsung TV/device. Make sure your iPhone/iPad and your Samsung TV/device are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Soon you should see your iPhone/iPad screen mirroring on your Samsung TV/device! :-)
• Mirror anything and any app on your iPhone/iPad screen to your Samsung TVs or devices in high quality.
• Supports Samsung TVs, Samsung Blu-ray players, and various Samsung devices (2012 or later models with DLNA).
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring.
• Consumes fewer resources, so your iPhone/iPad won't run slowly during screen mirroring.
• You will experience a latency (delay) on your TV screen during mirroring; it is impossible to achieve zero-second latency.
• DRM-protected content can't be mirrored, e.g., video.
• Please follow the steps shown above carefully. If you set it up correctly, everything should work fine.
• The app may take up to 15 seconds to discover your Samsung TVs/devices on the network. If it fails to find them or fails to mirror, please restart your router, iPhone/iPad and Samsung TVs/devices.
• To improve the quality and stability of your viewing experience, a high-speed Wi-Fi connection is recommended.
• For other problems, please contact our technical support directly.
*** If you like this app, please consider giving us a positive rating! Thank you!! ***
NOTE: SAMSUNG is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd. This iOS application is developed, owned and maintained by a third-party application that has no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the trademark owners.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.