User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
App is amazing the option of fonts is very less. Expected that you would provide the font for our purchase of this app. Please let the app to import the fonts installed in iPad.
I’ve loved this app like no other on app store. But your last update “optimised for new iPad pro” isn’t letting me open any file. It just stops working and takes me back to my iPad’s home screen. I do my commercial work on this, it causes me loss of time and frustration. The moment Affinity Photo worked as it did, I’ll be back on 5 stars. PS: I had to update my beta OS. Everything is working fine now
It's an incredible application and I love every part of it and recommends everyone I could. It would be interesting to see an art board feature and perhaps a simple video/ animation timeline features like Photoshop. I see Affinity will and shall rule the New Photoshop app for ipad in all the ways.
Just purchased!worth it!gotta learn all the features....but just blown away by how many THOUSANDS OF FEATURES this app has...you guys have done an INCREDIBLE JOB!please don’t stop adding new features , and updating this app regularly :D thanks so much for making this a one time purchase ❤️❤️❤️❤️👏👏👏🤯🤯👌👍 🎉 🎉🎉🎉
I have just bought new iPad Pro 2018 model to to do artwork and photo editing. For this purpose I have purchased Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer both together. I haven’t used affinity Designer yet but I have used affinity photo and my first impression was very bad. It get crashed every time when I use smudge tool and all the hard work I did get lost. I have tried several time but it crashes again and again. Kindly fix the bug as soon as possible.
Developed by the Serif Labs,
Affinity Photo has 44 user reviews.
Affinity Photo has an average rating of 3.6.
The latest version of Affinity Photo (1.7.3) was released on Sep 30, 2019.
You can download Affinity Photo here:.
** Affinity Photo supports iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 & 3, iPad Mini 5 and iPad (early 2017 onwards). Please note that older iPads are not supported. **
** iPad App of The Year **
Photo for iPad offers an incredibly fast, powerful and immersive experience whether you are at home, in the studio, or on the move. With meticulous attention to detail each tool, panel and
control has been completely reimagined for touch. All rendering, adjustments, brushes and filters have been fully hardware accelerated using Metal. The result is an all-new way to interact with your images, with performance you will find hard to believe.
Optimised for iPad
• Metal accelerated to achieve blazing-fast performance, even when editing large images
• Sensitive to pressure, tilt and angle, Affinity Photo harnesses the full power and precision of Apple Pencil
• Full iCloud drive integration allows for seamless file management, storage and sharing
Performance and power
• Live, real time editing
• Massive image support (100+ Megapixels)
• Panning and zooming is always live at 120fps
• Open, edit and save Photoshop® PSD files
• RGB, CMYK, Greyscale and LAB colour spaces
• Full 16 and 32-bit per channel editing
• Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS, EXR, HDR and PDF
• Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
• Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
• Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
Professional image processing
• Open RAW and other images in a dedicated pre-processing workspace
• Adjust exposure, blackpoint, clarity, vibrance, white balance, shadows, highlights and much more
• Advanced lens corrections including chromatic aberration, defringe, vignette and best-in-class noise reduction
• Paint areas or use fully customisable gradients to mask adjustments
• View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones as well as detailed EXIF information
• Focus Merge, HDR Merge and Tone mapping for advanced image processing
Quality retouching and correction tools
• Intuitive selection brush and refinement makes selections simple, even down to strands of hair
• Instantly remove unwanted objects with an incredibly advanced Inpainting brush
• Dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish and red eye tools
• Smooth and retouch skin with built-in frequency separation
• Dedicated Liquify persona gives freehand control over warps, twirls, pinch, punch and turbulence
Advanced brush engine
• Huge library of painting, drawing, textures and professional DAUB® Brushes included
• Create custom brushes and nozzles with full control over advanced dynamics
Fast, customisable effects
• Massive collection of effects available, including blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows, lighting and many more
• Swipe-able split or mirrored screen always available for before and after views
• Choose to apply effects non-destructively with live effect layers, enabling you to erase away or mask effects after they have been applied
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.