User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app has been great when it comes to storing, reading, and annotating documents. I’ve been using it with the Apple Pencil and I’ve noticed the drawing features are lacking support for the pencil in one key area: it takes the touch of the palm of my hand or my fingers as drawing touches. I must have the option to ignore all drawing events with my hand and just accept them from the Apple Pencil, with the exception of scrolling. I want to be able to use two of my fingers to navigate the document and the Apple Pencil strictly for drawing. Because I don’t have the option for this extended Apple Pencil support it’s difficult for tasks such as writing notes over presentation slide PDFs during the presentation. I can’t rest the palm of my hand on my iPad and write normally because it listens to finger touch events. EDIT: I have learned a day later that once you start using Apple Pencil in drawing mode, it ignores other touches, but you have to start with the pencil. Still, it would be nice to be able to scroll without leaving draw mode.
I use this app primarily for work purposes. I save all my service receipts to this app and also fill out and submit safety and order forms daily. The recent update changed alot of things. First of all, the new design I don't like. That I can get used to but it's made it more difficult to use in my opinion. Some of the buttons are not labeled now, they only have icons so I have to guess what they do until I press them and find out if I'm right or wrong. More importantly, there are functions/operations that changed. For example, sharing a file through email no longer takes the file name and automatically makes it the subject line of the email. Also, when you sort by name,files with letters now follow files with numbers. I have to scroll through a hundred files (which have dates) to get to my template (which starts with letters). So I had to through a random zero at the beginning so it's at the top. There is more I could write but I think you get my point. I realize it may sound like nitpicking but when you use the app as much as I do it becomes very annoying. I am disappointed you made such a big change and it doesn't seem to be for the better. Let's get some of this fixed so I can change this back to 5 stars.
As a subscriber of the Adobe creative cloud I am very displeased to see the industry standard for PDF software become practically unusable! In fact Adobe Acrobat no longer works on my iPhone XS! When I choose to download or simply view a pdf file, Adobe Acrobat nor the Adobe Creative Cloud app appear in the list of apps to choose from in the iOS share to/open menu! I tried a workaround by saving the PDF file to "files" both locally and via iCloud drive then attempted to open the saved PDF file via Adobe Acrobat which incredibly failed to open with a message stating "File type unsupported"... This is unacceptable! Can't open the very file format Adobe Acrobat is meant to not only open but create and manage! Wow just wow! Not sure what is going on but Adobe is slacking with other apps as well! I'm contemplating canceling my CC subscription since $50 a month is a price only worth paying for the best and I am literally seeing more and more apps that offer more! The mobile apps are terrible besides a select few! Out of all, I never thought Acrobat would ever lose the crown but here I am having to find an alternative in order to save the PDF I need! Verbal apologies won't change the fact that I'm dishing out money for software that isn't working properly!
I had tried a few different PDF files and Acrobat is the best so far . It has all the features and functionalities in helping me creating , editing PDF files ; it has very simple interface and tools in guiding me to finish my works. with the Scan file app , it add more useful functions in creating PDF files ; the Acrobat cloud allows me to access my files from everywhere ; and upload to cloud to store my files securely . and Sharing the files easily to anyone . On the other hand , I find the app a bit of confusing in some area . the default language is English (UK) ; the app i was downloaded for my iphone , I can not use the app to edit or fill the files . and it require Window or Mac Version of the app to edit or fill my files. Why can the app tell me before I purchase it ? lastly , I cannt download the finished the files to my iphone or my icloud
Zero stars if that were possible. I’ve never written a review before for any app, but this update is so awful that I had to comment. I have an iPad Air 2, which is not old enough to be the problem (I think). A handful of user comments after the last update are positive, but I echo the vast majority—the app freezes at the home page and I can’t access any files. At least I can open the app to see a home page with a recent files list; apparently some folks just see a spinning circle with the opening icon and never get to the home page. At first I thought my files had been deleted, as some folks complained, but since I can still see some recent file names listed on the home page, I can’t tell whether some or all files have actually been deleted. Either way, I can’t even sign in or sign up because that link on the home page doesn’t work either. Bottom line, fix it or I’m done (as are many others probably), obviously, because I can’t even access my files. Now I’m glad that I saved at least some files in other formats/apps.
Developed by the Adobe Inc..
Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF has 90 754 user reviews.
Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF is ranking in Business on the 4.
Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF (19.11.01) was released on Dec 09, 2019.
You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF here:.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing, signing, and commenting on PDF documents.
• Quickly open and view PDF documents.
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Comment on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• View and respond to annotations in the comments list.
Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for exceptional commenting precision.
WORK WITH OTHERS AND SHARE PDFs
• Quickly access documents shared for viewing, review, or signature.
• Collaborate with others by adding your comments to PDFs sent to you for review.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared for viewing and review.
• Track pending actions on documents shared with you.
• Easily share PDFs with others by creating links you can send by email.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Easily access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill in, sign, review, and share.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE, ACCESS, AND PRINT FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account to store and access files across devices.
• Star files to keep important documents at your fingertips.
• Connect to your Dropbox account and access other storage providers including iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Print documents from your device.
Switch to dark mode in iOS 13 and change the background color of the app window. This is not only easy on the eye in low light, but may also prolong the battery life of your device.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across desktop, web, and mobile.
ACROBAT PRO DC
• Organize and edit PDFs.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Combine files into one PDF.
• Send documents to others for review.
ADOBE PDF PACK
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or RTF.
• Organize and combine files.
• Send documents to others for review.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a Microsoft Intune supported partner app.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI