User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Well thought out, great production quality and beautifully designed.
A wonderful app
Developed by the Andrian Andronic,
who have also released the following apps 6000 Words - Learn Chinese Language & Vocabulary, 6000 Words - Learn Italian Language for Free, 6000 Words - Learn English Language for Free, 6000 Words - Learn Norwegian Language & Vocabulary, 6000 Words - Learn Arabic Language for Free, 5000 Phrases - Learn Arabic Language for Free, 5000 Phrases - Learn Norwegian Language for Free, 5000 Phrases - Learn Portuguese Language for Free, 6000 Words - Learn Czech Language for Free, 6000 Words - Learn German Language for Free .
6000 Words - Learn Brazilian Portuguese Language has 3 user reviews.
6000 Words - Learn Brazilian Portuguese Language has an average rating of 4.3.
The latest version of 6000 Words - Learn Brazilian Portuguese Language (2.87) was released on Mar 27, 2017.
You can download 6000 Words - Learn Brazilian Portuguese Language here:.
---All 6,000 words can be unlocked for FREE (by earning flowers)!---
FunEasyLearn is the easiest and most fun way to learn Brazilian Portuguese language. With our app, you and your kids can learn speaking Brazilian Portuguese quickly, so you could chat with foreign friends or find that international job that you desire.
Download our FREE Brazilian Portuguese vocabulary app now!
6,000 words - with images, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
* More than 15 thematic topics and 140 subtopics.
* The entire 6,000 word vocabulary is available in 51 different languages:
• English • Afrikaans • Albanian • Arabic • Azerbaijani • Bengali • Bulgarian • Catalan • Chinese (Simplified) • Chinese (Traditional) • Croatian • Czech • Danish • Dutch • Estonian • Filipino • Finnish • French • Georgian • German • Greek • Hebrew • Hindi • Hungarian • Icelandic • Indonesian • Italian • Japanese • Korean • Latvian • Lithuanian • Macedonian • Malay • Norwegian • Persian • Polish • Portuguese •Brazilian Portuguese • Romanian • Russian • Serbian • Slovak • Slovenian • Spanish • Swahili • Swedish • Thai • Turkish • Ukrainian • Urdu • Vietnamese
* 7 fun Brazilian Portuguese vocabulary games: Vocabulary, Find Image, Choose Word, Listen & Choose, Match Words, Listen & Write and Write Word.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you’ve learned.
* "Spin Categories" feature chooses topics, subtopics and games at random.
* No internet connection needed.
* 3 levels – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
* 51 interface languages.
Learn Brazilian Portuguese app is available absolutely FREE!
Learning Brazilian Portuguese is now fun, easy and free, all just with FunEasyLearn.com! With a collection of 6,000 words featuring image illustrations, recorded pronunciations and native translation support for 51 languages, the app will take your Brazilian Portuguese language vocabulary and fluency to all new heights! This app covers thematic aspects from all areas of the world, giving you a robust hold over the language. It’s a valuable resource, which includes fun games created by industry experts.
FunEasyLearn is ideal for anyone who wants to learn Brazilian Portuguese, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
If you download our app and love it, please rate it and share this app with your family and friends via social media networks.
We appreciate your valuable feedback. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.