AppFollow v1.8: reviews, reviews & more reviews
AppFollow customers get insights not only from their own reviews but from competitors apps reviews as well. That’s why we significantly improved reviews interface, added search & in the test mode — import of all the reviews through Google Play Developer Console.
- New reviews views for all app stores
We significantly improved reviews interface for any app store you work with (App Store, Google Play, Windows Phone Store).
- Each review has its own colour depending on the users rating;
- Multiple actions: search user in Google or Google+, search for all user’s reviews, reviews translation, and as well sharing to Twitter or email. And, of course, we want to underline ability to tag reviews: bug, feature, question, etc.
- Sharing link for any review as a picture (this works great when sharing reviews to different social networks);
- For Google Play reviews: one-click transfer to reply form in Developer Console, developer’s answers view and, as well, reviews changes history if users were updating them in time.
Reviews in AppFollow now looks wonderful on mobile devices:
2. Search within reviews
Now you can easily search all the reviews in your collections — both for your & comeptitors apps — for any important mentions.
For example, you can easily find users reaction for iPad-version of the app. Just use Filter by Keyword and search for “ipad”:
3. Reviews import from Google Play Developer Console
We started testing reviews import from your Developer Console. This helps to speed up collecting all the reviews for your apps (as soon as they appear in Console).
If you want to join tests, send invite for firstname.lastname@example.org in your Dev Console, access rights — reply to reviews only.
4. Chat with AppFollow support
If you have any question or comment on AppFollow, now you can easily reach us through chat in your web-account. We will answer you as soon as possible.
5. Small enhancements
- Quick access to Actions and adding new apps within app collections.
- When using ASO Keywords you can see how many installs are there for Android apps.
- Support of Editor Notes for iOS apps.