User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
First, I'd like to say this is best metronome/tuner on the market. With that being said, it can still improve: Quite difficult to be precise in the option to stretch tempo by percentage, perhaps a wheel--like with tempo in metronome--could be easier and more intuitive. Lastly, recording ability can be improved by making it easier to scroll up or down the list of your takes. 4.5/5 ⭐
Absolutely love being able to add an accel/rit to the metronome. There are also many subdivisions that are really help as well. The only problem I have is that I can't play the metronome app while recording a video, which is definitely an essential feature for video assignments. If this problem is only occurring for me, I would love it if someone can help me out with that. Again I love this app, but a small detail like that can hinder some important elements for recording. Thanks! :)
This app only records time if it's the primary app running. If I'm using spotify or something to help me disassemble a piece, it stops recording practice time. I use that timer to help track my practice habits, but this app essentially demands i don't use other practice aids (on my phone). It's very annoying. Other than that, well designed and feature rich.
A very good all in one app that is essential for any musician, and well worth the price. One thing that I specifically love about this app is the pitch wheel, which does a great job at developing intonnation skills rather than just looking to see pitch. I've started using it as my metronome app too and I've been very pleased.
When it comes to mobile practicing tools/tuners/metronomes this app is by far the best all in one tool I've personally used. Ive been using the app for 3 years and I could go on and on about my favorite features, although, I do want to list a few problems I have 1:The lack of tlbwing able to record video qithon the app on the android version even though its been on iOS since the day I got it (2016ish). 2: Fragmentation between android and iOS and the time between updates
Developed by the TonalEnergy, Inc,
who have also released the following apps TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome .
TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome has 1 419 user reviews.
TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome (1.5.18) was released on Oct 02, 2019.
TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome was downloaded 100,000+ times.
You can download TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome here:.
For musicians from pros to beginners, whether you sing, play a brass, woodwind or stringed instrument or any type of guitar, this app provides a set of feature-rich practice tools that gives fun and rewarding feedback. It’s much more than just a tuner!
So what makes the TonalEnergy the best selling music practice app?
• It's an all-in-one app, with a state-of-the-art tuner, an advanced metronome, dedicated orchestral strings and
guitar tuning page, a piano keyboard, sound analysis pages, and audio recording capabilities.
• It’s easy to use. Options like the Target Tuner or Pitch Tracker are on all the main pages. TonalEnergy helps users create rewarding and attainable goals during a rehearsal or when working alone. Colorful analysis data pages and audio recording features enhance the experience of practice.
• The metronome is cutting edge. It offers unmatched flexibility in sound choices, tempo settings, meters, subdivision patterns and visual displays. Voice count-ins, the ability to create and edit preset groups and Ableton link for syncing multiple devices make this a superior tool for performers.
• Ear training possibilities are endless. The high quality multi-sampled instrument sounds for symphonic instruments are unique among all other tuning applications. Listening skills can be developed through the use of the eight-octave keyboard, chromatic wheel and tone generator. There are no other sounds like these.
• Learning is a social activity. Using features unique to the TonalEnergy Tuner, data can be collected, reviewed, edited and shared with others. Feedback is essential for growing and developing great performers. It’s all about connectivity.
• Recognizes a large pitch range, extending to lower registers than many competing tuners (C0 - C8) that is highly responsive to wind instruments, as well as acoustic and electric string instruments
• Adjustable A=440 Hz reference
• Automatic or manual transposing options
• Instantly changes between equal, just and other custom temperaments, including user-defined ones
• Auto or instant pitch reference note feature using the TonalEnergy sounds
• Extensive tuning list for all orchestral string and fretted string instruments including many more features than most other string-only tuner apps
• An expandable eight octave piano keyboard enhancing many of the key aspects of the tuner’s functions
• Chromatic wheel tone generator, with optional auto-vibrato feature
• Frequency and Harmonic energy overtone graphs, along with a multi-function waveform
• Dedicated metronome page that matches or exceeds the features available on all other stand alone metronome apps
• Notation options including standard English, Solfege, Northern European, and Indian variants
• Audio recording capabilities including, editing, looping, timestretch that are all exportable
• Compatible with external microphones and clip-on vibration sensor devices
• External MIDI keyboard control support
• All device orientations supported
• Piccolo, Flute
• Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon
• Eb, Bb/A Clarinet, Bass Clarinet
• Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone Saxophone
• French Horn
• Tenor and Bass Trombone
• Euphonium and Tuba
• Square, sawtooth, and sine waveforms
• Plucked Strings
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.