[Recording] The future of customer experience in travel, tourism and hospitality
As of October 2020, there were 900 million fewer international tourist arrivals compared to the same period in 2019, resulting in a $935 bn loss globally.
- Europe has seen a 68 per cent decrease in arrivals from January to October 2020.
- The UNWTO states that this decline in nearly 70 per cent of international tourism has set the industry back by 30 years.
Now, in early 2021, the Covid-19 threat remains at large, but there is hope – we are seeing the roll out of a Covid-19 vaccine and borders tentatively opening up. However, what permanent impact has the pandemic had on the industry and how people travel?
Join us for a conversation with our panel of experts as we discuss:
- The current status of the industry, including factors that are impacting a consumer’s decision to travel.
- The impact of CX and technology on travel, tourism and hospitality in the new normal.
- Guidelines to improve CX and help your business thrive in 2021.
Head of Product at AppFollow
VP of Global Alliances at Unbabel
Territory sales executive at Freshworks