Online meetup "AppFollow 6.0"
We are very glad to invite you to our online meet-up "AppFollow 6.0"!
Discover what we've been working on this year and how it can help you reach your KPIs and improve the way you work. Join sessions customized for your role, submit your questions, and talk to people who build the product you use.
The event will include:
- best practices and case studies;
- tips on how to reach your big goals and increase your ROI from using AppFollow;
- new releases you asked for in our ASO, Ratings&Reviews, and App Analytics products;
- overview of the roadmap to know what to expect in near future;
- Q&A and feedback sessions with people who build products you use;
13:00 — 13:10 — Welcome speech from AppFollow’s CEO Anatoly Sharifulin
13:10 — 13:35 — “How to cut corners to meet KPIs of your review management team”, Vera Rabkina, Head of Ratings & Reviews
13:35 — 13:45 — Q&A and feedback session
13:45 — 14:10 — “How to evaluate ROI of your organic UA and ASO”, Ilia Kukharev, Head of ASO
14:20 — 14:45 — Q&A and feedback session
14:45 — 14:55 — “How to analyze and find insights in app data to make better-informed decisions”, Vlad Shishkin, Head of App Analytics
14:55 — 15:05 — Q&A and feedback session
*Session times are in GMT
All sessions will be followed by a Q&A session in Slack. There also will be a dedicated Slack channel for you to arrange a demo, get answers specific to your company and team.
September 23 at 13:00 GMTAdd to Calendar
Head of ASO at AppFollow
Head of Reviews / Product Manager at AppFollow
Head of Downloads & Revenue / Product Manager at AppFollow