User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Breach within the system. When logged into U.S. proxy upon utilizing internet such as google, or any web search program, noticed prior to upload noticed characteristics and words transfer from standard English to Farsi. Sometimes I.P. Address has been intercepted and rerouted to Chinese search web or language. Regardless of checker and DNS leak stating otherwise I did a scan from an outside program and sure enough there was an intrusion. This may not apply to the actual app itself but possibly towards my cellular device. Since Cyberconnectic crimes are vastly growing within this technological generation anyone who is knowledgeable in intercepting IOS (internet operating system) you could be a potential victim. Hopefully this review will shed some light if you do have a problem of this nature, please be cautious on your information and data for it may be exposed like my information has. Besides this hiccup the program serves its purpose but it is also not a foolproof program so please use an antivirus protector for your device(s) that can locate and detect cybercrime activities.
First of all this VPN worked so good for me for a couple of months. No issues. Absolutely loved it. Then for some reason one day it stopped working. It wouldn’t connect (school btw) and I know it’s not the school blocking it because it works for everyone else at my school and very rarely it will work just fine, connect fast. The next day, it doesn’t work. It’s been like this for a month, I hoped there would be an update but so far no update has solved the issue. I’m not sure if it’s just me because I’m school no one has the same issue as me. I redownloaded the app 10 times and nothing seems to work besides restarting my whole phone, and that works half the time. So please help me with this issue please.
As an ‘incentive’ for users to pay for this app, the free version deliberately and regularly disconnects from the VPN without warning, leaving the user totally exposed so making it practically useless! Opening the app, users are then greeted with a message encouraging them to upgrade to the premium, pay-to-use version. To deliberately not have a warning before it disconnects from the VPN while leaving you STILL connected to the internet (instead of auto kill), is appallingly bad customer relations and a possible ominous indicator for those who decide to pay for this app. If fact, almost all of what used to be free has now been moved to the premium version, even the auto kill option, which seems particularly unnecessary and mean. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next update further limits it to a short free trial period. Use the ‘free’ version at your own risk!
This app is dangerous. When opening the app they make you agree to their terms, in these terms you will see that they gain access to extremely private information (credit cards, passwords, etc...). This was the first red flag. After using it for a while I saw that my credit card number was stolen, and was being used from across the country. This was the second red flag, but I passed it off as a coincidence. I deleted the app, but re-downloaded it about a month later after I convinced myself that the app had no correlation with the credit card theft. I turned on the vpn, and later in the day I changed the password to my twitter account. About 2 hours later I receive an email that says my twitter account has been signed into from all the way across the country. I now know that the hacking is not a coincidence, but the vpn company is responsible. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
The Best and Fastest VPN Proxy For iOS! Surf privately and securely with no limitations. Protect your online privacy with lightning fast and stable connection. Unlimited using! Try Now!
- 9 Protocols To Choose
- Support Up To 5 Devices
- 5000+ Servers Around 50+ Global Locations(Only premium can access all)
- Support Kill Switch & DNS Leak Test & IP Checker(Premium only)
- Set The Fastest Servers Automatically For You
- Run Speed Test Immediately In X-VPN To Check The Servers(Premium only)
▶ Secure Your
Internet Activity And Wifi Connection
Surfing anonymously will give your online privacy the greatest protection. ISPs and the third parties cannot know your identity. You are perfectly encrypted and hidden. Explore sites and apps you like. Secure all your internet connections.
▶ Super Fast To Connect And Stream
Fast and stable connection with dedicated stream servers(premium only). Stream with a totally fast speed in HD model. Never miss any important sports lives or series again.
▶ Use Security Tools To Get More Protection
We provide several functional security tools for all users including Kill Switch, DNS Leak Test and IP checker(premium only). With Kill Switch on, all internet will be disabled if X-VPN disconnects. Checking whether you have a DNS Leak or not is very easy with the test tool. You can also check your IP info in details after connecting to X-VPN.
We are committed to protecting our users’ privacy and strictly obey the local law about online privacy protection. We have designated staff regularly review the relevant regulation, rule, law changes to enforce the privacy protection. For requests or inquiries concerning user privacy, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond to requests or inquiries within 48 hours.
Terms of Services:https://xvpn.io/?n=best.free.xvpn.TermsOfServicePage
If you have any problems or suggestions, feel free to contact us in the app.Feedback will always work.
· Title of Service
· Length of Subscription
· Price of Subscription
1 Month - $11.99 per month
1 Year - $71.99 ( $5.99/month ) per year
1 Month - $7.99 per month
1 Year - $47.99 ( $3.99/month ) per year
· Additional Subscription Information
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Offer limited to one 7 day trial per user. After the first 7 days, subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the 7 day trial. Subscription may be cancelled at any time within the iTunes and App Store Apple ID Settings. All prices include applicable local sales taxes
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period. Account will be charged $11.99 for monthly "For ALL" subscription, $71.99 for 1 year “For ALL” subscription, $7.99 for monthly “For Mobile” subscription, and $47.99 for 1 year “For Mobile” subscription for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.