Developed by the 2K,
who have also released the following apps WWE SuperCard .
WWE SuperCard has 0 user reviews.
WWE SuperCard has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of WWE SuperCard (6.4.464302) was released on Jan 18, 2020.
You can download WWE SuperCard here:.
Step inside the squared circle and slam your opponents. WWE SuperCard is a collectible card battling game featuring WWE Superstars and pro wrestling action.
Requires iOS 10.0 or newer.
Collect and level up your cards. Design and build your deck. And
experience the thrill of battle across a variety of modes, real-time events, and features like PVP and teams. Join the millions (and millions) of players across the globe who have downloaded SuperCard -- and jump into its high-octane twist on CCG play.
SuperCard has old-school favorites like The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, and current Superstars like Becky Lynch, The Fiend Bray Wyatt, Tommaso Ciampa, Adam Cole, Samoa Joe, and many more. There are thousands of cards to leg drop and Spinebuster into the virtual mat. Who will you place in your deck on your own road to glory?
... and things are just getting started in the latest Season. Season 6 offers more cards, team refinements, the totally new Performance Center, and all-new card leveling mechanics that shake up the action.
- Cards and themed content featuring WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars, WWE Legends, and WWE Hall of Fame inductees
- Capture the briefcase in Money in the Bank or strategize your way through a King of the Ring tournament against others
- Earn rewards in rotating events that shake up play and offer unique cards
- Climb the leaderboard against others in Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumble matches
- Earn bonuses from logging in daily or taking Open Challenges
- Level up your cards in the new Performance Center to get a boost while you're offline
Do Not Sell My Info: https://www.take2games.com/ccpa
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business