User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Having tried many of Team 17’s re-worms over the years, and seeing them struggle to make the best Worms 2 & Worms Armageddon PC games work on the new tablet/phone platforms, I’m really happy to say they’ve finally done it, and this app absolutely works with this amazing game. Well programmed, haven’t hit any bugs really, the single player is great for teaching newbies, and local multiplayer is an absolute blast. Easily worth the cost, this game is so fun to play with your kids, friends or multiplayer. Was pleasantly surprised to see that I bought one copy for my phone to test it out, and that apparently meant I didn’t need to pay again to install it on my kid’s iPad etc.
The game engine is great after you get used to it. Lots of fun in campaign mode. Cool upgrade system where you can specialize your team and make them better with weapon upgrades you earn. So.. I have a lot of fun with the campaign, I build up a solid little team, I'm ready to pwn in multiplayer and... it's a total letdown disappointment! :( I try to find random opponents and, most of the time, it comes up empty. I had 2 or 3 games with other people, some got disconnected. I "convince" my s.o. to install the game. We link it to FB. I see her in a list of friends to invite and I can't play with her for some reason! I'm sitting next to her and the game tells me she's "unavailable". She clicks on my name and it tells her I'm "unavailable." Quite comical. It's a shame cuz the engine itself is very well done and the experience could've been magnificent. So far, I'm stuck with my awesome team, unable to really play anyone else. Love the worms franchise but 3 stars for the deep emotional disappointment here :) plz fix it
This review is coming from a guy that has never played worms before but it can say a lot to others who never played any worms series as well. There isn't really a tutorial so you'll have to learn everything by yourself (I mean everything) which can be very frustrating. On the 5th level (I think) was the level that frustrates me the worse. Took me a while to figure out how to make the jump (by using a jet pack) didn't tell me there was a menu that opens options to other arsenals. Some jumps are frustrating and the controls are just really hard to figure out like controlling flying sheep bombs. Never had a game that frustrated me so much. Got the 4th one because the first few had some negative comments in it and this one seemed most positive. 5$?? Wish I could get a refund. Once again it's not really fair for me to rate the game so low because I have little knowledge on it but I didn't enjoy it so there you have it.
The mission are fun and keep you engaged in the game, the graphics are very cool. But!! They should definitely have more landscape options for multiplayer gaming, and they should creat an update that wouldnt allow your screen to lock itself or go dark during an Online Multiplayer Match. That is a big problem for online games, which cause the entire game to freeze. Not cool. Thats the only complaint i have but this is definitely an awesome game.
boring plain and simple. I mean while I like the new upgrading system and I got used to how it looks I don’t think it’s as good as the previous worm games mainly because after completing campaign you would want to go to multiplayer right? well you can’t because is broken like seriously I’ve never found a single person in this game. Also I don’t like some of the new game modes like the crate collection missions (that you have to complete to pass the campaign) there not fun there just an annoying chore. Honestly I think this game is just meh hopefully they make a new worms game for mobile that has the same quality as the pc versions. DONT WASTE MONEY ON THIS, BUY WORMS 3 instead
Developed by the Team17 Software Ltd,
Worms™ 4 has 476 user reviews.
Worms™ 4 has an average rating of 4.1.
The latest version of Worms™ 4 (1.07) was released on Jan 06, 2016.
You can download Worms™ 4 here:.
***4/5 - "charmingly fun," 148 Apps***
***4/5 - "I can't deny the grin it put on my face," Touch Arcade***
***4/5 - "probably the best mobile game in the series and worth picking up for the missions alone," Tap Smart***
The latest instalment in the worldwide mega hit franchise!
When the guys and girls at Team 17 jump around and squeal with excitement, you know you are on to a winner. You see, the team who designed Worms 4 had
you and your favourite device in mind when they created;
• Synchronous Multiplayer Matches: Battle against opponents from around the world with real time one on one online multiplayer matches!
• Shorter, more explosive matches to provide compelling bite sized gameplay.
• Streamlined menu systems to get you into game with a minimum of fuss.
• Add enriched cartoon visuals which look great even on the smaller screens.
But that’s not all! Take a look at the below list and you will see why the folks at Team17 are simply buzzin about Worms 4.
• Brand New Weapons: Wreak havoc with an assembly of brand new weapon designs including Hailey’s Comet!
• Weapon Upgrades: Worms 4 is designed to be a very rewarding play experience. Players can collect more than a hundred weapon upgrades to make their worms more powerful! Weapon upgrades can be mixed and matched to better suit the player’s strategy.
• Five Gorgeous Locations: Do battle in five beautiful hand drawn regions: Middle Turf, Candiville, Wacky-Habara, Tomorrow Islands and the Fro Zone.
• 80 Single Player Missions: Test your skills against 80 single player missions. Missions are designed not only to provide the player with hours of enjoyment, but also to teach the finer points of Worms playing strategy!
• Factions: Each player in the game chooses an allegiance, fighting under the banner of Red or Blue! The daily tug of war competition pits faction against faction, with the winners reaping the benefits of extra in-game rewards!
• World Events: Each week dynamic events take place around the game’s world map. The player enters into these events and competes against other players, with the aim of representing their faction and earning prizes for fellow faction members.
• Better with Metal: Users whose devices have metal support enjoy additional visual effects.
• Fantastic Customisation Options: As always, Worms 4 features a plethora of great customisation options, allowing the player to individually customise each worm and give their team the personal touch!
• Daily Challenges: Partake in fun optional daily challenges to earn yourself and your faction additional rewards!
• Loot: Spin the loot wheel and break open the loot chests to gain truckloads of rewards and customise every aspect of your worm!
• Connect with Friends: Connect your Facebook account to battle your friends in online multiplayer or view your friend’s progress on the world map screen and compete to beat their scores.
Get even more Team17 information, including the latest game updates and more…
DON’T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING WORMS GAMES ON THE APP STORE
Worms Special Edition, Worms Crazy Golf, Worms 3 & Worms Revolution - Deluxe Edition.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.