User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I always liked word games and thought this might be easier than most. Unlike other word games you can make words using any tiles, not just touching ones. But this change didn't reduce the challenge at all. It requires quick thought and is a lot of fun.
If you have no background playing Scrabble, then this game may really get your heart pumping! It took me a looooong time to start winning!
Love this word game! Definitely have to be quick and focused to play.
Developed by the Hasan Turken,
who have also released the following apps Word Crush: Word Game .
Word Crush: Word Game has 4 user reviews.
Word Crush: Word Game has an average rating of 5.
The latest version of Word Crush: Word Game (2.0) was released on Aug 23, 2015.
You can download Word Crush: Word Game here:.
!!! NOW WITH ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE !!!
A completely different word game! Crush the letters by forming words!
It is possible to get excited
while playing a word based game!
A word game that does not require internet connectivity!
***No special permissions required***
* Form maximum possible length words by using falling letters and crush the words.
* Gather points by forming and crushing words.
* Your level increases as you gather more points and letters fall faster.
* Longer words let you gather more points and bonuses.
* An extraordinary word game with special effects and animations.
* Online Realtime multiplayer mode, with Cross Platform matching possibility
* In Multiplayer Mode, both you and your opponent see the same letters, faster one crushes the word and gets the points.
You can see your ranking within your friends by connecting to Facebook and within all players by connecting Google+.
Lets try this extraordinary word game and crush some words!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.