User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Anyone who have played match-3 games before can understand this game right away, but it comes with a few different objectives and it makes the game much more enjoyable. And, you can make some real money with the Skillz!
Developed by the NoStopSign, Inc.,
Wild Bloom Brawl has 3 user reviews.
Wild Bloom Brawl has an average rating of 5.0.
The latest version of Wild Bloom Brawl (0.9.1) was released on Dec 24, 2019.
You can download Wild Bloom Brawl here:.
Wild Bloom Brawl is a matching puzzle game where you can compete in an exciting showdown. Choose your pets carefully and use their abilities
wisely to help you clear your puzzle or hinder your opponent!
Challenge people globally and prove yourself to win real world prizes!
HOW TO PLAY
• Swap gems to match colors and clear the board.
• Complete a variety of objectives in each match.
• Use abilities to assist you in winning each match.
• Score as many points as possible!
HOW TO SCORE
• Completing objectives
• Solving the puzzle with fewer moves.
• Clearing gems
• Using abilities
• Clearing your board quicker
• Moves left over
DIFFERENT WAYS TO PLAY
• Solve puzzles with a higher score than your opponent.
• Duel your opponents in real-time to show your Match 3 skills!
• Play against players worldwide on the Skillz platform.
• See who has the best Skills in Match 3.
• Play your way up a global leaderboard
• Compete for real world prizes!
• Cash competitions are available in select regions.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.