User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I have always loved researching my favorite hip hop songs to see what they sample, and your website is my favorite tool. I loved doing it so much I made a radio show dissecting songs and playing their samples when I got to college. I called it WhoSampled. This app is so cool- the scan feature helps me find samples I didn’t even know to look for. Found so much new stuff to play on my show. Thank you WhoSampled!
I love this app so much! Very helpful finding the origins of songs that I love. Only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because I think this app would be complete if you incorporated mixtapes into this app as well. There are so many mixtapes that sample a lot of artists and I would love to see where the songs sampled from. If that does get incorporated then I will change my rating to a 5 Star. P.S. you could work with other apps like Spinrilla, datpiff, and MyMixtapes and they could help you get a lot of the material
This is the first and last app I have ever paid for and I clearly made a mistake doing it. The app is exactly like their website which is FREE. I only downloaded this app to use their Track Identification tool which I was under the impression would be available for use after purchasing the app but what WhoSampled FAILED TO MENTION was that I had to pay a subscription of $10/month when Rap Genius has their tool available for free... all in all these people are greedy and their services shouldn’t be worth a dime. Only reason why I downloaded it was to find a sample I couldn’t find on Genius but of course I couldn’t do that
I grew up reading liner notes on my father’s LPs and continued to do so when hip-hop came along. Reading liner notes enabled me to discover artists that I never knew anything about and never would have been privy to had they not been sampled. This app allows me to discover even more artists as I did when I was a kid reading liner notes. It’s a great idea. Thanks for making it available to the world.
Careful... I just spent $4 to purchase and before I’ve even used it once, I must pay more to have the app “listen” to a song (something I can do for free with Shazam) to identify the sample, I have to subscribe for $10 a year on top of paying to purchase? Lame. This should have been more clear. So it’s really not $4. It’s $14. Yuck. At least give me a couple of free “listens” to see how the app works and test drive it. Without knowing if this feature works well, I’m not going to risk spending more. Plus I have a bad taste in my mouth now. I suggest you build some trust first.
Developed by the WhoSampled,
who have also released the following apps WhoSampled .
WhoSampled has 3 241 user reviews.
WhoSampled has an average rating of 4.9.
The latest version of WhoSampled (1.33) was released on Apr 04, 2019.
You can download WhoSampled here:.
Discover the DNA of the music you love! Scan your personal Apple Music, Spotify or iTunes library for samples, covers and remixes, and explore WhoSampled's entire universe of deep musical knowledge.
The WhoSampled app can now also identify the music that is playing around you and show you its samples, covers and remixes (available as an in-app subscription for just $9.99 per year or your currency equivalent, subject to the In-App Subscription Terms below).
- Selected by Apple as APP STORE BEST OF YEAR
- The Telegraph's BEST MUSIC APP
OF THE YEAR
- Music Ally Digital Music Awards - BEST MUSIC APP
- Listed as one of the best apps in the world by The Next Web, The Sunday Times, The Independent and more
Where was this song sampled? Who covered my favorite artists? What remixes were made for this track? WhoSampled knows! WhoSampled is the music DNA discovery app that lets you explore the music connections in your music collection. Access the world's largest database of sample-based music, cover songs and remixes, and discover who your favorite artists have sampled, or whether your favorite songs have been covered or remixed! It's an essential music discovery tool for anyone into Hip-Hop, Electronic/Dance music, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Funk, Soul, Reggae, Classical or any other genre.
- Go on a journey of musical discovery built around your own music collection. Scan your Apple Music, Spotify or iTunes music library and discover amazing connections for the songs in it
- Identify the music that is playing around you and immediately see its samples, covers and remixes. Available as an in-app subscription for just $9.99 per year (or your currency equivalent)
- Easy access to the world’s largest and richest database of music DNA, with over 570,000 tracks, 190,000 artists and continuous daily additions. Search for any artist or track even if it is not in your music library
- Beautiful, ad-free, clean interface. Simple and intuitive navigation makes music exploration easy
- Compare tracks side-by-side and listen to full‐length tracks, streamed through YouTube (where available), Apple Music (if you are a subscriber) or Spotify (Spotify Premium accounts only). Please note that your iPhone must not be on silent/vibrate mode in order for audio to play
- “Now Playing” feature – switch from your music player to WhoSampled to discover all the musical connections for the song you’re listening to right now (Apple Music and iTunes only)
- Highly detailed information on any sample (sample timing, sample type, part sampled) lets you pinpoint where the sample was used and compare it with the original
- Share your amazing finds with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers
- Deep and unique music charts that show you trending and top rated content as well as the all-time most influential artists and tracks
- Engage with the WhoSampled community from within the app; comment on and rate any entry in the WhoSampled database
- A host of other features and functionality including links to buy tracks from iTunes, personal favorites list plus contextual recommendations from every sample, cover and remix
Dig deeper into the music you love. Dig into the WhoSampled app.
In-App Subscription Terms
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu