User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Ok so I generally love the app. But with the new update came something peculiar about the voice message. Now you can keep listening to the voice even if you turned off the phone or switched to another app, but the catch is that if you’re listening to music and you start to listen to a voice the music doesn’t start automatically after you’re done listening to the voice. Now you have to enter the music app and press play so you can keep listening to the song. I don’t really like that. Another thing I don’t like is that if you take out the read receipts you can’t see if someone saw your status. And that’s really frustrating because you took out the read receipts so no one in the CHATS could see if you saw their text. Not for the status. I would really appreciate it if you took out those two things. Please and thank you!
This app has so far been very useful and reliable for me. I would absolutely love to see a couple features added that I believe wouldn’t be too difficult! If you can add a feature to give the option for speeding up the playback of long voice messages that would be amazing! I am getting this app to replace Voxer, which now has way too many bugs to even reasonably try to use for professional applications anymore. We use these apps to have a group chats active for our studio that we run. So far this app is very solid and working great, but I do really miss the ability to speed up those long messages, as we are using it primarily for voice since the subject matter we discuss in these groups is often too much to type. Also in a group chat, it would be excellent if there were notifications right in the chat window to let you know who has seen the message and who has not seen the message, like the way Facebook messenger/Voxer does. I know you can access that information but it’s in a sub menu and not something you can just see at a glance. Just thoughts and recommendations on things that I feel would round the app out and make it a serious workhorse!! Thanks for the great app otherwise!
I have used this app for years and I really enjoy it. So you can only imagine my disappointment where after not being able to use my phone for a while due to an accident I finally got a new phone and after installing WhatsApp I was removed from all groups! I understand the reasoning and the need for this but I feel like a further step should have been taken. While it’s usually safe to assume a new phone means a new user, another check could have been done to verify if it was the same account/email being used as in this case I was also doing a back up can’t it? At least then you would be able to verify not only is the phone new but the account is also new so a new person as while we can change phones for whatever reason we do not change emails or accounts as quickly. Just my 2 cents. Hopefully this will be considered and helps someone else to not be disappointed at being removed from everything. Otherwise, keep up the good work!
I have been using WhatsApp for around five years and generally a fan. I have never liked how using the Desktop Client on MacOS requires one to have their mobile WhatsApp open in the background to have functionality. Its either a poor technical limitation or something more ridiculous, but makes for a bad Desktop Experience. Hard to complain for a free app, but would have been happy to pay to see that limitation removed. I do use Signal App as much as possible, as their Desktop Client does not force the mobile app to be open. Signal App iOS also has a dark mode / light mode interface toggle switch that predates iOS 13 native Dark Mode by years. Which makes it superior to WhatsApp in my opinion from a user interface perspective. Also the release notes for WhatsApp iOS updates look like they are generated by a robot, rather than a human. Kinda sad for a messaging app that billions of real humans use.
WhatsApp in general is fine. But every photo I take in the app is fuzzy; and more zoomed in than my normal photos app. It’s like they are putting camera in video mode and taking a screenshot. I guess this is part of their cross platform library but still, I wish it would let the camera app use more native and high quality functionality. Additionally, it’s wayyy too easy to send things to the wrong person. You can’t remove people from “recently contacted” or “frequently contacted” prompts around iOS for sharing. I’m terrified I will send my girlfriends brother something immodest because his name shows above hers even though our chat volumes are way different. WhatsApp is a globally loved tool but has some pretty strange UX issues given its financial backer and experienced staff. I will continue to use it as most of the world doesn’t have iMessage; but if they did; I don’t think I’d miss the WhatsApp app that much.
Developed by the WhatsApp Inc.,
WhatsApp Messenger has 6 583 326 user reviews.
WhatsApp Messenger has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of WhatsApp Messenger (2.20.11) was released on Jan 21, 2020.
You can download WhatsApp Messenger here:.
Simple. Reliable. Secure. — WhatsApp from Facebook
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES:
WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu