User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
WhatsApp allows me to connect with family, they live on the other side of the world, in Chile. I moved to the United States in 2011 and when I started using WhatsApp a while after that things changed for the better, so much better! I feel them closer and they know instantly what is going on in our lives as well. My boyfriend and I also realized that he WhatsApp calls also work better than the regular cell phone calls here in the United States. We couldn’t believe and we don’t understand it, but we are grateful for its “supremest” quality. Yes, WhatsApp deserves we make up a word to describe its out of the chart quality. Thank you WhatsApp, you changed our world, allowing us to feel our loved ones as if they were so close to us when they are on the other hemisphere of the world. isa Requena WhatsApp fan and lover
So I’ve heard there have been a couple of days in which Instagram and Facebook have been crashing along with WhatsApp. I personally experienced this a couple of times especially on Facebook and WhatsApp. The calls on the WhatsApp would drop or just take forever to connect but a couple minutes ago I was having a conversation with my significant other and after I hung up I realized that I had a missed call and it was from a unknown number but I was able to see the picture and the persons bio as if I had them as a contact already (which I didn’t). I decided to msg the person and she said she didn’t call me or have my number and I then checked my call history and it shows me calling my significant other in a group call with her in it 😳That was the weirdest thing I ever experienced....Why am I getting my significant other’s contacts and why does it show missed calls from them?? Please fix this. THANK YOUU
WhatsApp in general is fine. But every photo I take in the app is fuzzy; and more zoomed in than my normal photos app. It’s like they are putting camera in video mode and taking a screenshot. I guess this is part of their cross platform library but still, I wish it would let the camera app use more native and high quality functionality. Additionally, it’s wayyy too easy to send things to the wrong person. You can’t remove people from “recently contacted” or “frequently contacted” prompts around iOS for sharing. I’m terrified I will send my girlfriends brother something immodest because his name shows above hers even though our chat volumes are way different. WhatsApp is a globally loved tool but has some pretty strange UX issues given its financial backer and experienced staff. I will continue to use it as most of the world doesn’t have iMessage; but if they did; I don’t think I’d miss the WhatsApp app that much.
Ok so I generally love the app. But with the new update came something peculiar about the voice message. Now you can keep listening to the voice even if you turned off the phone or switched to another app, but the catch is that if you’re listening to music and you start to listen to a voice the music doesn’t start automatically after you’re done listening to the voice. Now you have to enter the music app and press play so you can keep listening to the song. I don’t really like that. Another thing I don’t like is that if you take out the read receipts you can’t see if someone saw your status. And that’s really frustrating because you took out the read receipts so no one in the CHATS could see if you saw their text. Not for the status. I would really appreciate it if you took out those two things. Please and thank you!
As an avid user of social internet media , I found WhatsApp is lacking in many convenient features offered in other apps. I use Facebook when I want to express some thoughts, events etc. But FB Messenger is not efficient in quick text, so I still resort to 20 years old practice in text msg like in Nokia phones. WhatsApp is subservient to the features offered by WeChat. Understood that WeChat is by Tencent in China, nevertheless the features are amazing. The Moment posting functions are like Facebook post. The conversation wether individual or in chat groups are more user friendly than WhatsApp. It allows recalling a wrong message sent in mistake. Attaching files and emojis are awesome. My only complain is that once viewed in one device the message cannot be reviewed in an other, which FB allows all history conversation once logged in. I lived in America over 47 years. I highly recommend friends to use WeChat for daily contacts over other apps.
Simple. Reliable. Secure. — WhatsApp from Facebook
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for iPhone and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES:
WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.