User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This APP is wonderful, it helps me keep track of how my daily habits affect my body and helps me track my stressors. It’s very user friendly and simple to use, I also love how I get advice and tips on ways to help me me improve my physical and mental health. I recommend this APP to anyone who wants to keep track of how their body is doing, I won’t go into all the details but if you’re looking to improve your productivity, physical performance, and help reducing your stress as well as important insights to your overall health then use this App! Thank you Welltory for helping me on my journey of self improvement, the knowledge I’ve gained has helped me so much and I’ll continue with you as long as I can, you’re support is priceless! I can’t recommend this App enough😊
After downloading multiple simple heart rate apps only to be disappointed, it took me one test run with this app and I was blowed away and subscribed shortly after!!! I’m not one to ever leave a review neither pay for subscriptions but this was so accurate I’m Excited to have guidance and advance technology right in the palm of my hands! Seriously ive already recommended to many friends that I’m certain can benefit from just being observant and aware. This App hands down is is a life saver/game changer for me!!! 🤓ThankYOU developers!!!🙏🏼🙌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Update:still Loving this app it keeps me aware of how my body works and handles stressors (it ask for a rate while I was in the app and the only way to submit appeared to be leaving a review again lol
When it comes to monitoring health, blood pressure and regularity/irregularity of heartbeat cannot be beat. But this app measures the interval between heartbeats and comes up with indicators of stress and energy and more. Now that is not something that the doctor will ask for, but it sure is useful - I can track whether I start the day rested, whether I have worn out during the day and need to slack off, and many other things as well. It has some neat information included to read while you wait for it to take its measurement. Great little app, and well worth having, so long as you use it.
Think I will delete this app soon and continue using other HRV apps. A lot of the information this app gives you is in vague terms. Having the info from pro (paid) version gives you more detail in terms that are more useful. Unfortunately the pro sample was only the first 5 days, which isn’t even enough to establish a baseline. Welltory needs to consider a 30-35 day sample of the pro version. Also, the 5 day sample of pro wasn’t even the full version, in which you can incorporate blood pressure. Sorry Welltory, but you folks are just too stingy, so I have no idea how useful the pro version could be. Seems you don’t have enough confidence in your pay for product to give people a reasonably significant chance to try it. BTW have been using this and other HRV apps with a polar h10 heart rate monitor for the most accurate results possible.
Loved this app so i got the year subscription. BIG mistake. Now i barely use it because its infuriating! I spend several minutes getting my reading and putting in my tags and only after the tags have been input do i see that my accuracy score is low and i have to redo it. Theres no way to skip the tags and add them later or show the accuracy BEFORE I waste my time putting tags in. i was told over two months ago a solution was "coming soon".....WHERE? I finally decided to give it another chance after 36 days and it was the same crap! It took 10 minutes and 4 readings IN THE EXACT SOME POSITION! To get my accuracy to 93%. I would give it one star but presumably if you have the patience and the time to waste you might find it useful.
Developed by the Welltory inc.
Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor has 4 847 user reviews.
Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor has an average rating of 4.5.
The latest version of Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor (2.6.1) was released on Jan 25, 2020.
You can download Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor here:.
Measure stress, energy, and productivity in 2 minutes every morning
Welltory is the #1 app that uses AI to combat stress and fatigue.
Loved by a million users, featured by TechCrunch, iMore, Product Hunt, Lifehacker, and Apple
Recommended by doctors and coaches, Welltory analyzes your heartbeat to calculate your productivity, stress, and energy levels
Here is a review from a physician
Don’t mistake Heart Rate for Heart Rate Variability. Speaking as a medical doctor specializing in neuroscience and psychiatry, I must state that Welltory is a groundbreaking and phenomenal
implementation of health-wellness monitoring and surveillance. I’ve tried MANY other apps but none with the ease of use and accuracy as Welltory! I highly recommend this app!'
Honored by iMore as 'the friendliest app' for heart rate variability, Welltory doesn't require any special knowledge or gadgets.
- Put your finger on the phone camera, stay calm for 2 minutes, that's it
- Not just pulse tracking, but heart rate variability analysis
- Uses Heart Rate Variability AI to analyze cardiogram, ECG and EKG data
- Manage high blood pressure with blood pressure tracking & assessment
- Health monitoring available anytime, anywhere
- Simple and clear AI driven recommendations
- Integrations with Fitbit, Garmin, and other trackers, apps & gadgets. Sync with Withings, Health apps, S health, Foobot weather station, MyFitnessPal, etc
- Dashboard with all your data that tracks correlations automatically
- Wellness courses on how the brain and body work: health, nutrition, creativity, stress, productivity, fitness, weight, exercise, heart rate variability, etc
- Dozens of self tests and free assessments: anxiety, depression, and burnout test
- AI that learns from your data to provide personalized recommendations
- Guided experiments to track how meditation, relaxation or breathing techniques affect your stress levels
- 98+ health parameters are calculated every time your measure HRV
- The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation
TESTED AND REVIEWED BY 1M PEOPLE
- Improve your health by keeping your stress & energy levels in balance
- Have more productive days by working with your body, not against it
- Boost energy in the mornings with an AI powered coach
- In 30 days, 82% of our users have 20% more energy and less stress
'This app will change your life. I am pleasantly surprised at how much it has given me energy. I am a freelancer, so my productivity correlates directly with my income. Stick with it. It’s worth it.'
'I have been suffering from chronic fatigue, and this app was able to pick that up. That’s incredible.'
We're here to help! Chat with the Welltory team inside the app
Welltory PRO features include:
- Cloud storage for your health and fitness data
- Additional 30+ health, blood pressure, activity parameters
- 80+ integrations, including Health app, Fitbit, Garmin, Samsung health, Weather stations, RescueTime, Diet apps, etc
- Focus on correlation analysis for all your data and lifestyle factors
- Premium self tests and courses
PRIVATE AND SECURE
We never sell your data to any third parties
We collect height, weight, age, gender, and location data to accurately analyze measurements
You can delete your data at any time by deleting your account
The cost of Welltory PRO auto-renewable subscription will be charged to iTunes Account once purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited. Your subscription automatically renews within 24 hours before the period ends unless auto-renew is turned off before this deadline.
Auto-renewals can be managed via your iTunes account
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI