User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The login is much better, happy to see the finger print option. New site is slick and information I’m looking for is easily found. 100 times better than last version.
Much better than the last version. Much cleaner and easier to use. I love the electronic EOB option and being able to access or reference anything I need at my fingertips.
It is so much easier to log in with thumb print login. The NEW feature for EOBs makes it easier to identify the eob I am looking for on the site. Easier to understand my benefit information! Great job Wellmark!
Installed on my iPhone yesterday. It drained my battery to 10% in 8 hours, when I usually only drain down to 80 or 90%. The Battery summary in Settings revealed that the app was running for the whole time, and using the bulk of the CPU and battery resources. It was accessing audio for 22 hours of the last 24, for some reason and the phone was nearly too hot to touch. Bad App. App deleted. iPhone running normally now.
Very easy to use, everything I need at a glance to see how claims are progressing and to look up any providers I’m interested in.
Developed by the Wellmark, Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Wellmark .
Wellmark has 22 user reviews.
Wellmark has an average rating of 4.2.
The latest version of Wellmark (5.0.3) was released on Jun 03, 2020.
You can download Wellmark here:.
Health insurance — at your fingertips.
Get easy, on-the-go access to tools, resources and insights that help you manage health care spending and live a healthier life with the new Wellmark mobile app.
SAFE AND SECURE
To see your claims, coverage, digital member ID card and other information related to your health insurance,
you must sign in or register for myWellmark®. This keeps your personal information safe.
KEEP TABS ON CLAIMS AND SPENDING
• Estimate your cost of care for procedures and services before you go
• View detailed claims information, including cost breakdown and status tracker
• See how close you are to meeting your deductible and out-of-pocket maximums
• Determine potential copay or coinsurance costs for in- and out-of-network services
KNOW YOUR COVERAGE INSIDE AND OUT
• From preventive care to emergency services, browse an extensive range of benefits
• See exactly what types of services or drugs are covered by your plan
• Keep track of which medical services you've used, which services your plan allows and how many services you have left for the current benefit period
GET MORE OF THE INFORMATION YOU NEED
• Find the closest in-network doctor or facility, and get driving directions
• Get health answers over the phone with one tap of a finger
• View and email your mobile ID card for easy, on-the-go access
• No need to remember your password — simply log in securely using fingerprint or facial recognition technology*
THE WELLMARK APP IS ALWAYS IMPROVING
This isn’t the end of our work in making health insurance less complex — it’s the beginning. Keep an eye out for many new app updates and features coming throughout 2019.
*If supported by your mobile device.
Data charges may apply from your wireless carrier.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Iowa, Wellmark Health Plan of Iowa, Inc., Wellmark Value Health Plan, Inc., Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield of South Dakota and Wellmark Administrators, Inc. are independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.