User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Overall the app is solid, but there are two mistakes. First off, when I press “See More” on a chart, why does the app crash? This needs to be fixed. Secondly, the app needs to stop assuming that I’m recording my workouts as I do them. The app thinks I’m doing 7-minute workouts because I record each workout in that amount of time. You should be able to choose the date and time that each workout is logged in. Everything else about the app is good though and I like using it. Once these two issues are fixed, I’ll give a five star rating. Edit: Thanks for the feature implementation and the bug fix! 👍🏼
I really like the setup and features of this app. It’s easy to add exercises and it’s motivating to see your stats. There are two things I would want to see developed a bit for me to think this app was ideal. First, I wish I could add exercises and then choose what to superset. The setup right now doesn’t allow you to superset different variations of the same exercise, or if you change your mind about one of the exercises you have to go back and re add everything in order to superset them. Second, I wish when you opened an exercise it would show the weight you did for all of the sets last time you did it. If I do a burnout, right now the app will show my last used weight when I pull up that exercise again, and I have to search for what my actual max is in a normal set. Those changes would result in 5/5 stars from me.
This is really a solid app. To be totally ad free and premium free is really nice as well! It is an incredible tool to keep you on track and excited about your progress each week. I would love to see the ability to view your previous weight/reps each time you select a templated workout. It would be nice to have a heads up view of what you did the last time you performed a workout routine. A notes button on each exercise in the routine would be a nice added touch as well. Truly a valuable asset that should be added to everyone’s weight lifting tool kit! Thanks developers!
Solid app. The distinction between "body weight" and "weighted" exercises is a bit goofy. I'm especially thinking of Pull/Chin-ups and Dips. Since Zero is body weight, I would get rid of the specific "body weight" type altogether. I think it's unnecessary and confusing. Additionally, these exercises often offer assistance. So I would allow the scroll options to go negative to show how much weight should be subtracted from your weight. Maybe you'd have another "set format" option when creating an exercise called "Reps and weight (including negative)."
I used this app for the first time and I am falling in love! I like to log in real time so for me one thing that is missing is a rest timer. I love that I can make time/weight exercises but do find that 120sec’s is limiting (one routine I do has 5mins of tricep pushdowns). Not a big gripe because I can just log it as multiple sets. A countdown timer for these exercises would be nice too. I am a huge fan of the way you list the exercises with variations. Aesthetically the app is pleasing to the eye and being able to use light/dark mode is great.
Developed by the Gabriel Asel,
who have also released the following apps Weightlifting App .
Weightlifting App has 100 user reviews.
Weightlifting App has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Weightlifting App (5.1) was released on Oct 14, 2019.
You can download Weightlifting App here:.
Weightlifting App is the only weight lifting / workout app designed by workout enthusiasts, for workout enthusiasts. We love working out just as much as you do, so we designed the perfect app to track and analyze your workouts so you can maximize your gains!
COMPLETELY AD-FREE / PREMIUM-FREE:
- The only weight lifting /
workout app with absolutely no ads and no premium features!
TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS:
- The only high-end workout app with a colorful, information-centric workout overview display
- View your workouts in one of three ways: List, Weekly, or Calendar
- Save workouts to your templates to instantly build off existing workouts
- Use one of our many provided default templates as inspiration for your next workout
- Export and import your data to switch between devices within seconds
ADVANCED WORKOUT FEATURES:
- The only workout app with an interactive weight lifting equivalency chart
- The only workout app with QR code workout sharing
- Easily superset up to 5 exercises and add sets to each simultaneously
- Three distinct methods for inputting sets for maximum ease-of-use
- View workout duration, volume, total sets and much more in real time
- Easily print any workout, complete with QR codes and advanced statistics
ANALYZE EVERY ASPECT:
- The only workout app with a personalized workout summary view, including:
- Workout stats, personal records, unlocked achievements, and significant milestones
- Analyze workout volume, duration, muscle splits and more for every workout
- View your progress on each exercise: graphed out and organized to your liking
- Over a dozen dynamic graphs to help you analyze every exercise
- Seamlessly determine your one-rep max for any exercise
- Find your favorite exercises and create custom ones
- View weekly summaries prepared each week highlighting your advancements
BE PART OF A COMMUNITY:
- Fight your way to the top of the global experience leaderboard by completing achievements!
- Compete against your friends for weight lifting glory!
CUSTOMIZE EVERY ASPECT:
- App-wide dark mode
- The only app with a customizable, machine learning-driven workout 'smart name' feature
- Create, name, and categorize any exercise
- Choose from one of five different ways to track your exercise
- Add variations to view your progress for each type
- An extensive settings menu, including:
- Prevent screen sleep, extra workout analytics, shortcuts, and more
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.