User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
One gripe is that unless you download the pro version the barometer is way off. Having said that though, for a few bucks you have an incredible weather app. I have it in my Galaxy phone also. It looks great. $2.99 will do the trick...then select any of the other two data providers and you’re in business.
Well done. A beautiful UI. I have one minor nit and one feature request. Nit... Inches of Mercury is not quite accurate enough as you get closer to sea level. Feature request... A widget. Overall, you have created something incredibly refined. Thank you!
Pretty cool app but on landscape on my iPad on Celsius it still shows Fahrenheit on the forecast. And it doesn’t automatically update data whatever source you’re on. Like the retro look though. You have to buy it to get accurate data.
Since this latest update the app will not start. It either just shuts down, or it will start but does nothing. Need’s to be fixed ASAP.
After upgrading to premium version, the app won’t start.
Stay informed about the weather. Barometer will show you air pressure, hygrometer will show humidity and thermometer – a real temperature. All local weather information in your pocket. Rain, snow or even storm outside will no longer surprise you.
Analog Weather Station always identify exactly
where you are. You have opportunity to enable GPS detection or search for your city. You can see local weather, alert about rain, snow, strong wind and other weather events. And you can be sure of the accuracy of the forecast.
• A lot of realistic themes to make your Weather Station unique
• Ergonomic design: comfortable user interface in both positions (vertical and horizontal)
• A lot of device configurations for personal usage
• Compare meteo data from different providers, sources and channels
• You can switch between analog style graphic and modern style graphics
With full support for the latest features of iOS 11 and iPhone X
This app is pleasant and easy to use. It looks like vintage barometer with modern technology inside. Only correct weather data without anything superfluous (like map, widgets etc.).
Free version includes:
• Temperature (could measure in °C and °F)
• Wind speed (switch between km/h, mph, mps)
• Atmospheric pressure (3 different pressure units of barometer - inHg, hPa, mmHg)
• Relative humidity in live time
• 7 common languages (EN, IT, DE, ES, RU, UK, PL)
You can also switch between classic and forecast views
• Forecast for 7 days
• More wind meteo data
• Sunrise and sunset data
• 3 additional meteorological live-time data channels
• 3 additional background themes
• charts of changing indicators by day or hourly
Updates and more features are coming. Stay tuned for the current weather with Analog Weather Station! Find out when the weather will be sunny, cloudy or snowy, there will be severe rain or atmospheric pressure will increase in realtime mode!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI