User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The other day I decided to change out some pictures on a wall in our upstairs hall. I didn’t want to spend a lot of money and wanted a particular color palette. I sat down with my iPad and dug through my pictures of Montana scenery and tried about two dozen in different Waterlogue schemes. Then I ordered some 3.99 matte finish 8x10s for $4 apiece and now the whole wall looks amazing. The possibilities are endless! I’ve had this app almost since it launched and I so appreciate all the hard work that the developers have put into improving it over the years. People up close are still the hardest to capture adequately but it is fantastic for scenes and items where less detail and more dreamy is what you’re going for. I love it. Thank you!
I really love your Waterlogue App on my iPad Pro. It is fabulous. As a long time teacher and painter of watercolor on paper I find your app has the most realistic watermarks of loose watercolor washes applied with a large brush. I would however really love further control over the size of the watermarks as if changing to a smaller brush to put more detail into some images as I would in my watercolors. Perhaps a simple slider as in Photoshop filter effects to dial up and down the size of the overall brush marks. A great app that could be even greater! I will be using it when I travel it to render digital watercolors of my landscape photography to use as pre-studies for my own works on paper. Should be fun. Thanks for listening.
I almost didn’t buy this app, but I’m glad I did as it is easy to use and renders beautiful results. So why did I almost ignore it? Because of the app icon, which features a cartoonish whale holding an umbrella in the rain, which to me seems more suitable for something in the app category for Kids. Is this poor marketing? The app icon offers little indication of the high-quality painterly app behind it. I suspect that Waterlogue’s app icon has discouraged people from buying the app itself. Which is too bad because it’s a great app.
Im giving it a 5 even though compared to some other apps like Brushstroke this one is a bit limited- you don't get a whole lot of options. But it is just for watercolor and you really don't get a lot of options there! I bet its great for scenery. Most of my photographs are animals and I sometimes find myself struggling to even get one I can use with this app but when I do its really outstanding. Very high quality, easy to use and more than worth the money.
This app is FANTASTIC! I'm a watercolor artist who owns an iPhone 6splus. Photography is a means to an end regarding my art - but this app has elevated my painting capabilities to a new level. The built in adjustment features are simple. The UI is remarkably clean and intuitive. I use it to "see" the possibilities my paintings "may" take before I put brush to paper. I crop in the embedded iPhone photo app, save and then import to this app! This a no-brainer if you are a watercolorist or someone savvy enough who appreciates the nuances of a watercolor painting.
Developed by the Tinrocket, LLC.
Waterlogue has 596 user reviews.
Waterlogue has an average rating of 4.5.
The latest version of Waterlogue (1.4.3) was released on Dec 17, 2018.
You can download Waterlogue here:.
You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create
an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone and iPad.
• From Tinrocket, creator of This by Tinrocket (App Store Best of 2016), Olli by Tinrocket (App Store Best of 2017), Percolator, and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone and iPad devices running iOS 10.3 and greater.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Tinrocket on Instagram and Twitter for the latest!
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at email@example.com
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
Waterlogue® and See the world like an artist® are registered Trademarks of Tinrocket, LLC
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI