User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
It takes quite a while to restore your army if you get hit defensively and all your troops and resources are stolen. Getting donations from clan mates is always helpful in recovery but when you’re in a small clan that you enjoy, resources aren’t so common place as most of us are on the recovering end of attacks at any given time. With the recovery cost being so high and having to wait so long to rebuild because of the slowness of your resource producing buildings, it becomes increasingly difficult to be restored to full strength, ie raiding or gathering capability. Maybe it was intended to be this way, perhaps not, regardless, the lack of resources to restore my army means more time I spend away from the game as I let my resources trickle in and that’s not what I wanna do. I’d like to play the game but when I’m forced in a position where I have nothing left to do in it, I can see why many players would quit. Some possible goals to set as developers to remedy this issue would be to try and create more ways for players to always have something to do within the game, that way, even if you get riggity wrecked, the game loses no entertainment value, thus increasing retainment of the player base as well as reducing frustration upon pure defeat. Hope you guys can make some improvements in these areas. Great game overall and have enjoyed it thus far. Art style is a bit lack luster when it comes to Warhammer concept art I’ve seen in the past though.
I see a lot of “pay to win” complaints but seriously? People are just being salty. If you play by yourself, sure, you’ll have to pay to try to keep up with the alliances but if you get in a decent alliance and have some patience it definitely isn’t pay to win. If you don’t have patience this isn’t the game for you. And let’s be real for a second. If this is a game that you enjoy and it takes up your free time why wouldn’t you want to throw a few dollars the developers way? If this came out on the PS4 as an mmo or something it would have a $70 price tag to boot plus a yearly subscription for the premium content. Stop being a cheap wad and throw $5 the devs way if you appreciate them and if the game is for you. I’d never go for the $99 deals but I’ll most likely buy a $5 or $10 deal every now and then. Great warhammer game and hope to see it expand!
I wanted to start off, I was taken by surprise a little bit when I saw that the devs for TeraGenisis (I thinks that’s the right spelling lol), I’ve enjoyed my time with that, so I hold hope with this. That being said, I’ve been playing for about a week or more; and I’ve been enjoying myself. Met some cool people, and we’ve started our own discord to keep in contact. There are a few things I’d like to recommend the devs work on implementing. First is an option to have a War Band March once it’s full. I understand the purpose of setting a time limit for a march, gives clan-mates time to contribute. But once it’s full, that’s time wasted until the countdown hits zero. The second recommendation I have is; at the very least; a second build order for all troop training. Having only one training order per troop type really bogs things down. Especially if you don’t have much of a disposable income to work with. Anyway those are my two bits, overall I do recommend this game. Also maybe the devs could work on a companion game but centered around the the the enemies of chaos, makes for a good opportunity to grow your community and have major pvp events centered around both factions.
Just another same old same old build your city,land ect up and protect it and fight other players and cities with really really good graphics! Now why only a 4? Well it is Cleary ptw! Now I spend or am willing to spend and I would of stuck with this game(& spent) if better opening packs! They are horrible and way to much $$$ for what you get! Every game like this needs to learn from Rise of Kingdoms! Ftp players can absolutely compete for free and if you’re a small spender? Great deals every day that don’t go away like most games teaser packs! I’m getting tired of games like this! No game had come close to ROK! Now Kingdoms of Heckfire did until there new update destroyed that game and the ability to play for free and compete just disgusting and what they did! In the players who got hurt the most are the ones who spent the most money already! Anyway if you’re not playing any other games and willing to spend..Than this game just for graphics! Outstanding! Oh I’m hearing a lot of glitches still? Idk because I did not see any myself.. This has been a JRock review!
I left a review earlier when I played a couple hours. After a few days and seeing how deep the pay2win is it saddens me to say don’t play this war hammer game. It’s ridiculous how you one have 1 builder and have to buy a buff to get more that is temporary, all the loot boxes are ridiculous, and the packs have not been giving people what they pay for, and honestly this isn’t a true war hammer game it’s a disappointment. I was really hoping this would be a fun and engaging warhammer game but its just a money grab. GW should put an end to this game and the developers should be ashamed of this poor excuse of a game. Original review after a couple hours: I love the Warhammer theme and would enjoy the game a lot more if things like training camps would let you train more troops. If you have more than one camp you can still only train 1 type at a time. Not sure what the point of have more than one building (other than because the game tells you to build more than one) if you can’t build different types of troops at the same time.
Spread Chaos across the Old World! Command a horde as you build a fortress capable of conquering the Empire of Man – and any other Chaos warbands that stand in your way. With enough power, you will prove your worth to the Chaos Gods by conquering Altdorf and becoming the Everchosen!
Set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe, Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest is real time massively multiplayer strategy game where players compete for the resources of the Old World and battle for control of the Old World.
COMMAND A TERRIFYING WARBAND
• Collect Warlords
to be your most powerful soldiers in the war against the Empire
• Over 20 Daemons of Chaos & 10 warriors of Chaos to collect
• Use your strategy to assemble a diverse warband capable of smashing the defenses of your foes
• Daily challenges to complete with guaranteed rewards & bonuses based on leaderboards!
BUILD A CHAOS FORTRESS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO MARCH ON ALTDORF
• Raise a Champion worthy of the title of Everchosen
• Research Skills to expand your military, battle, & unholy might
• Increase your power by building structures including the Chaos Temple, Sorcerer’s Citadel, Fortress Walls, Watchtower, Warlord Conclave, Workshop, Daemonic Forge, Hell Cannons, Dungeons, Training Grounds, & more.
• Collect more resources by upgrading your Lumber Mill, Blast Furnace, Slaughter Pens, & Quarry
ATTACK YOUR ADVERSARIES FOR THE GLORY OF CHAOS
• Vanquish roaming beasts to send them to their final resting place
• Send your warriors on marches throughout the realm to pillage goods from the land
• Siege other players fortresses to muck up their plans of conquest in favor of your own
• World chat for discussing the battle results with your enemies!
WORK TOGETHER WITH TRUSTED ALLIES
• Join an alliance to coordinate the conquest of landmarks important to the Empire
• share the spoils with your alliance! As your alliance collects resources, your allies automatically earn additional spoils
• Assist your allies by speeding up their construction of their Chaos Fortress
• Send your troops to assist your alliance in defense, or receive warriors from your allies to make your fortress unbeatable
• Complete Trials, both solo & with your alliance, to make your army more powerful
• Gather with your Alliance to take over the major landmarks of the Old World
DEVOTE YOURSELF TO CHAOS
• Pledge your alliance to the Chaos Gods – Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch, & Slaanesh! Bring the chaos they desire to the Old World!
• Build a temple to Nurgle, the Plague Lord and god of disease, decay, and death!
• Build a Temple to the Dark Prince Slaanesh, the God of lust, pride, and decadence!
• Build a temple to the changer of Ways, Tzeentch, the god of magic, change, and sorcery!
• Construct a temple to the blood God Khorne! The god of violence, carnage, and anger is eager for the spill of blood.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE CLASSIC LORE OF WARHAMMER FANTASY
• Special events to conquer roaming warbands of other Warhammer Fantasy factions, including greenskins, beastmen, & dwarfs!
• Iconic Warhammer Fantasy locations, including: Chaos Wastes, Norsca, Troll Country, & the Empire of Man
• Iconic Warhammer creatures to housing in your dungeons, including Chaos Spawn, Slaughter Brutes, mutalith vortex beasts, & dragon ogres!
• Iconic Warhammer infantry available for training, including Marauders, Forsaken, Chaos Warriors, & Chaos Chosen
• Iconic Warhammer beasts to corral, including: Warhounds, Chimera, Gorebeasts
• Collect warpstone through daily quests
Carve your own legend in the Warhammer Fantasy Old World. The legions of the Empire of Man stand in your way – march your warband right through them & cement your legacy as the Everchosen of Chaos that brought down the Empire of Man!
Spread Chaos & Join the Chaos Community:
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI