I like the app but when I’m at work I don’t carry my phone with me ... is there plans on making the app work with the Apple Watch?
I was looking forward to this app. I looked at it a few weeks past, several times, and decided to finally get it. Paid for it, no second thoughts. So much so, that when it didn’t work out after I paid for it, I said to myself “no biggie” - it may just be a glitch, we will try it tomorrow. Tried next day, still the same, I am unable to start a challenge. So I sent an email. I got an autoresponse, it “may take several extra days” to get feedback. I said “ok”. Tried again just now - nothing. No access to workouts, no response, no fun, no “benefit of the doubt” left. On the plus side, they did let me know how to cancel it in the autoresponse. But me, being still a good gal, I’m hopeful that I can get your attention through here and get it resolved. Looking forward to your response!
Stay away !! Very misleading marketing. I was charged $75 for a year even though it was marketed as a weekly payment for $1. Tried to get a refund, of course they can’t refund me. It has to be done through Apple! Within 1 second of making my report to Apple, I got a reply that said ‘ it is determined that you can’t get a refund - automated reply ! How convenient. Stay away! They’ll take your money and fob you you off with horrible customer service.
I was charged for an entire years subscription after my free trial. I’ve sent emails trying to get a refund of that email and have heard nothing back. I didn’t want an entire year and haven’t even accessed the app since the free trial. Terrible experience and customer service.
I really wanted to try this app, but there is no way I’m spending this much money without knowing what I’m paying for. If I could get a 7 day trial, I would consider subscribing. And there really is no way of knowing what you are getting without paying first. I like the idea of this though.
Developed by the MOBILIOUS LIMITED,
WalkFit: Walking & Weight Loss has 312 user reviews.
WalkFit: Walking & Weight Loss has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of WalkFit: Walking & Weight Loss (1.2.2) was released on Dec 20, 2019.
You can download WalkFit: Walking & Weight Loss here:.
GET FIT IN 4 WEEKS BY WALKING!
1. Choose your program for weight loss
2. Follow the instructions
3. Slim down in no time
Use WalkFit as your easy-to-follow fitness plan and start seeing results fast. All of our workouts are designed to burn calories in
the most efficient way.
- Beginner programs
- Interval training programs designed specifically for weight loss
- Daily walking programs for your goals
TRACK ALL YOUR ACTIVITY
- Track steps, flights, calories, distance and active time
- No matter where your phone is - in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse - your steps are calculated precisely
- Daily reminders to make sure you walk off your daily step goal
- Dozens of tips on walking, healthy nutrition and lifestyle
HOW TO USE THE APP & SUBSCRIPTIONS
You can download the WalkFit app for free. Further use requires a monthly, 12-month or lifetime subscription.
- Subscription length: 1 month, 12 months, lifetime
- When opting for a subscription, you pay the fixed price for your country, which is displayed in the app.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the current period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business