User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the VOA.
VOA Mobile Streamer has 0 user reviews.
VOA Mobile Streamer has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of VOA Mobile Streamer (1.5) was released on Sep 06, 2016.
You can download VOA Mobile Streamer here:.
The free, *official* VOA Mobile Streamer application serves broadcast radio news in more than 40 different languages to your iPhone. VOA (Voice of America) operates one of the world's largest
international news media networks on TV, radio and digital properties with a total weekly audience of more than 200 million people in countries including Africa, The Middle East, Asia and beyond. VOA produces more than 2,100 radio and TV broadcast hours of content a week and this application showcases the best of those programs. To do this, VOA employs more than 1,100 full time staff and thousands of journalists around the world, focused on countries without a free or established press or free and open internet access.
The VOA Mobile Streamer features:
* Listen to hundreds of radio news programs on-demand in more than 40 different languages
* Hear radio broadcasts streaming live in dozens of languages
* Choose between listening to audio over your phone cellular connection or data connection to save money and bandwidth
* Save download time and data costs with the Low-Bandwidth Mode in the settings
* Share your favorite audio by e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and other social media services
Have any questions, suggestions or problems with the app?
Please let us know: email@example.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI