User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I think it might be due to Fire TV Stick update, but I’m not sure. This app use to work well for me, but now when I send the stream to the Fire TV Stick it doesn’t play live but at the very beginning of the broadcast. This wouldn’t be a big deal except the fast forward button on the Fire TV Stick remote only jumps ahead 10 seconds and you can’t just hold it to zoom through fast. It requires repeatedly pressing the button. Any chance this not live issue could be fixed?
This app never connects to my Fire TV. The free app used to connect sometimes after starting both the Fire TV and my iPhone. I purchased the pro app thinking it would connect better than the free app but it has never worked. I would give this 0 stars if possible because it is just a ripoff to get your money. The company has no support behind their app. To try to chat with them, you have to go to facebook messenger. I wouldn’t buy the app or deal with this company again.
I’m sure those 1-2-3 reviews here is because they don’t know how to use the app. This app is incredible, yes there are a few things here and there that could improve but out of the 100 apps I have tried, this is hands down the best.
I've enjoyed using the free version of this app. But I wanted to upgrade to get all the features. The ultimate bundle for Black Friday was the best deal ever. Only catch is you can stream live sports to the fire tv "content unavailable on this device" error shows. Overall really glad I upgraded. UPDATE KEEPS CRASHING WITH IOS 11 NEEDS BUG FIX
I love this app and purchased it and the one for chrome cast. My only gripe right now is that the playback bar was reduced so it’s very short and difficult to maneuver. Please bring back the full width playback bar!
Developed by the 2kit consulting,
who have also released the following apps Screen Mirroring+ for Roku, Screen Mirroring+ App, Screen Mirroring+ for Fire TV, TV Mirror+ for Chromecast, TV Mirror for Chromecast, Screen Mirroring for Roku TVs, GPS & Maps: Track Coordinates, Compass + Waypoints, Video & TV Cast + Samsung TV, Video & TV Cast + Chromecast, Video & TV Cast + Google Cast .
Video & TV Cast + Fire TV App has 429 user reviews.
Video & TV Cast + Fire TV App has an average rating of 3.8.
The latest version of Video & TV Cast + Fire TV App (2.1) was released on Mar 06, 2020.
You can download Video & TV Cast + Fire TV App here:.
Watch webvideos, online movies, live tv streams and your personal photos, videos & music on your Amazon Fire TV. Enjoy the show on your big screen.
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream any video you want on your Amazon Fire TV (movies, tv shows, sports, music and more). Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Amazon Fire TV. The
discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Amazon Fire TV immediately. Streaming personal media from your device is also supported.
>>> Important Notes
* The app only works with a Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO now are not supported!
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming. It may also be neccessary to start casting multiple times until it works with specific videos.
* If a video is not working at all, please check the FAQ on the app startpage. If that does not help you, please drop us an email before leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for that website as soon as possible.
>>> PRO FEATURES
* Remote Playbar: A remote control that allows you to fast forward or rewind videos while browsing. It syncs across all your iPads & iPhones that are connected to the same Fire TV. So your video can be controlled by different users in the same room.
* Personal Media: Cast unlimited personal photos, videos and music directly from your device or from cloud services like iCloud and Dropbox.
* Ad-Blocker + No Sponsoring Ads: The Pro app version has no ads and the Ad-Blocker blocks ads & popups on most websites that you visit. You can update, enable/disable ad-blocking at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Save unlimited website bookmarks. Synchronize and transfer them between different TV Cast apps and iOS devices by using backup and restore via iCloud.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: Set your personal homepage in the settings.
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
Countless websites have been reported to us and we already support more than 90% of all videos on the internet. But still we know that things can get even better. Your feedback and priorities will drive our work ahead, and you’ll see new features and more supported websites in our next app updates.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Amazon or any other trademark mentioned here.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.