User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Shake It,
who have also released the following apps Unicorn Slime: Cooking Games .
Unicorn Slime: Cooking Games has 4 user reviews.
Unicorn Slime: Cooking Games has an average rating of 5.0.
The latest version of Unicorn Slime: Cooking Games (2.7) was released on Nov 29, 2019.
You can download Unicorn Slime: Cooking Games here:.
From the creators of the super popular Unicorn Chef brings you the newest UNICORN SLIME!
- A super fun slime DIY game with TONS of CRAZY SLIMES!
- Keep updated with new slimes EVERY MONTH!
- DIY super cool slimes such as unicorn slime, glow in the dark slime, bubblegum slime, magnetic slime, marshmallow slime, shampoo slime, color changing slime, edible Nutella slime, edible Laffy Taffy slime, and so much more
- Tons of realistic
DIY tools to play: bowls, spatulas, spoons, measuring cups, plates, store boxes, food masher, needle tubing, and so much more
- Tons of slime materials to try: spring water, school white glue, clear glue, baking soda, glitters, food coloring, contact lens solution, borax powder, hot water, color changing pigment powder, glow paint, glow glitters, shampoo, marshmallows, chocolate, candies, sprinkles, and so much more
How to play:
- Use interactive controls to play the game
- Follow the recipes to make the slimes
- Mix various ingredients to create the unique flavor and color of your slimes
- Decorate your slimes with beautiful sprinkles, glitters, and unicorn toys
- Store the slime into the storeroom or refrigerator
- Eat edible slimes to trigger the rainbow magic
Subscription pricing and terms:
Unicorn Slime: Cooking Games offers an auto-renewing weekly subscription at $2.99/week, an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $9.99/month and an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $69.99/year to provide unlimited access and other premium features.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Your use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at https://www.shakeitmediainc.com/terms-of-use/.
Crash, Freeze, Bugs, Comments, Feedback?
Feel free to drop us a line at https://www.shakeitmediainc.com/contact-us/
Important Message for Purchases:
- Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
About Shake It Media
Shake It Media is a high quality Educational Game Studio for Girls. Our goal is to bring fun, safe and exciting new educational gaming experiences to girls.
Important Message to Parents
This app is free to play and all content is FREE with ads. There are certain in-game features that may require purchase using real money.
Discover more free games with Shake It Media
- Subscribe to our youtube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIBxt5W2xpgofE9jOS6fXqQ/featured
- Learn more about us at: https://www.shakeitmediainc.com/
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.