User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The maps are really nice. Much better than anything I have seen. One thing I would suggest is to somehow cut down on the header and footer banner size. About 19% of the screen is being used to display controls that probably are not 100% necessary. this stands out if you run the application on a iPad. I also have noticed that the maps have trouble displaying if you Are zoomed in and moving around. You have to zoom out then back in again to get the map to display
This app documents Whistler’s best terrain. Most of this terrain is not discoverable from the official trail map. More importantly, the maps are accurate and information rich. Having GPS location with topo lines makes exploring the mountain easy and safe.
So glad I happened to find this app. Works amazingly & has so much more info & hidden trails then any other map out there. Plus the friends feature is great to find your buddies on the slopes.
Maps are good but having to buy the Spearhead map for every device is 👎👎.
Tried multiple times but after the in app purchase, the download immediately fails saying cannot connect to iTunes.
Developed by the Ullr Maps Ltd,
who have also released the following apps Ullr Maps .
Ullr Maps has 21 user reviews.
Ullr Maps has an average rating of 4.1.
The latest version of Ullr Maps (3.1.0) was released on Jul 18, 2019.
You can download Ullr Maps here:.
ULLR Adventure Maps is an award-winning app that provides highly detailed maps of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains as well as surrounding areas. ULLR Maps are custom designed from the ground up over a process that takes hundreds of hours, to provide adventurers with the most up-to-date, beautiful, precision maps available for use on their mobile devices.
The app features:
-Highly detailed winter and summer maps
/ Feature database including over 800+ on mountain entries
-Run / Feature search.
-Leaderboards (Global, Friends and Ladder)
-Map specific information screen that includes links to weather, avalanche forecasts, WB webcams and grooming / lift status’.
-GPS location pinpointing
-WGS 84 Coordinate lookup
-The ability to find and track your friends
-Safety screen that includes your location, elevation, and telephone numbers for your local rescue/first aid service.
- The GPS location pinpointing can help you guide yourself back in safety if you are unsure of where you are. The GPS pinpointing feature only uses GPS and not a data connection.
- GPS tracking will show you where you travelled throughout the day.
- Coordinate lookup allows users to search for coordinates within the map bounds in WGS84, decimal degrees (professional feature).
- The Find My Friends feature allows users to track each other in near real-time. With the ability to locate your friends and family while they are skiing, biking or hiking, you needn't worry about getting separated again. This feature requires a data connection to function.
- With pin dropping, you can mark locations that you wish to return to or maybe that you plan to explore later.
- The run / feature database is a database that contains over 800 entries about places located on Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains and will soon be expanding to cover our Spearhead Traverse map. Users can search for a feature, select their choice, learn about the run/feature and then quickly located the feature on the map.
- Leaderboards allow users to automatically upload their GPS tracks to global, friends and ladder leaderboards. Metrics such as vertical gained/lost, average speed, time recording, and distance travelled are all recorded. Plans to include prizing soon.
- Updated emergency screen that includes a map showing the user’s physical location, their location in WGS 84, decimal degrees, their estimated altitude as well as the map-dependent telephone number for the local rescue organization.
- Map dependent information links. These information links provide access to much needed information such as weather, avalanche forecast and hazard ratings, grooming and lift status as well as webcams.
- We’ve revamped our GPS recording layout UI, making it easier to recognize active recording. We’ve also included active recording time.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.