User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app does an amazing job at casting my iPhones screen onto my TV display! I was pleasantly surprised on how easy it was to connect to my chrome cast and how the application is able to keep a steady connection. I mainly use it for Udemy because they recently removed their chrome cast feature a while back. This app is a solid remedy to my issue. Now for the ugly. I did run into a couple of hiccups along the way. Heavy applications (think games) and switching back and forth between apps might force the app to crash or lose connection to the chrome cast. It’s not a dealbreaker, but it can be a little annoying if you’re doing a live presentation and you need to switch between application (sheets/slides/docs etc). Nonetheless, it’s a pretty sweet and solid app that does the job well. Some slight improvements can really make this app become perfect!
I got the paid version to avoid ads but the audio doesn’t work on the TV. The audio only comes from the phone. So I don’t know if they are still working on an update for the audio or not. However, I did read a reply to another review saying the paid version has audio compared to the free version- so I don’t know. Also, the videos are a bit glitchy and laggy throughout while mirroring, but it’s not unwatchable. So, I guess I’ll wait for a reply or an update on the audio. It would get a better rating if there was audio.
I like it a lot works nicely but what’s the difference between this version & the free (none plus) version? Didn’t know their was a free version of this app until I already paid for this one. Not saying I wouldn’t have paid for this one if I knew but I’m more curious to what the benefits are of having the paid version?
I was interested in the app since I can’t mirror with my Sony TV. The app does work well with mirroring, but there is no sound still. I see that there was a bug fix a week ago but it doesn’t seem to have done the trick. I have gone into the settings to ensure that the enable sound button was selected but that didn’t do the job. I have used other apps from the developer and was excited to try this. Now I’m regretting it. If I can’t see some fixes/resulted soon I may have to get with Apple to get refunded.
So I read your instructions and apparently the problem was the connection. My Chromecast device and iPhone was far away from the WiFi router and that’s why didn’t work well. Thanks for responding and giving tips on what to do or what could be thr problems. Now I really enjoy this app. I love it!
Developed by the 2kit consulting.
TV Mirror+ for Chromecast has 2 331 user reviews.
TV Mirror+ for Chromecast has an average rating of 3.9.
The latest version of TV Mirror+ for Chromecast (1.7) was released on Nov 14, 2019.
You can download TV Mirror+ for Chromecast here:.
TV Mirror+ for Chromecast is the easy screen sharing tool to mirror your iPhone or iPad screen and sound on Chromecast in Full HD Quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Chromecast.
* Supported Chromecasts: Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra and all generations
of the Chromecast family
* Supported TVs and other devices: Xiaomi MI Box, NVIDIA Shield TV and all TVs with Google Cast or Chromecast built-in, e.g. Sony, TCL, Vizio, Sharp, Philips, Hisense, Skyworth, Soniq
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Chromecast must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
Audio & Sound
* The Safari Browser cannot mirror audio from websites. To mirror sound on websites, please download our additional app VIDEO & TV CAST and open the website inside VIDEO & TV CAST instead of Safari
* If a third party app, for example Spotify, does not mirror sound correctly, please FORCE CLOSE and restart Spotify while the mirroring session is active. Please check the Apple Support page to learn how to FORCE CLOSE an app: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
Limitations and Support
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
* Support: For support or feedback, please contact our team by mailing to email@example.com
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google or any other trademark mentioned here.
Netflix has been Apple’s favorite for years. However, since the beginning of this year, their relationship has taken a turn and now resembles a cold war. Who won the battle? Let’s sort it out below.
3 months to rebrand an app with 40 markets in two app stores. Impossible? Not at all. Read this inspirational case from Skyscanner's own Alexandra Lamachenka and learn how she made it possible with ASO.
Billions of people devote billions of hours to their phones every day. This creates endless opportunities for developers to turn their products into sources of stable income. Today we will explain all possible ways of apps' monetization.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
The brand new Keywords & ASO tool opens new opportunities for keyword research and optimization.
This blog post covers what product fit in mobile app business is, discusses where the product stands in the business strategy, and provides insights on discovery methods, including app reviews study, gap search, and user interview.