User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app was designed for the everyday person who just needs a clear mapped out understating of what’s going on in their life pretty much! Lol this showed me how much I’ve paid on my car which I had no idea about because my parents helped me find a loan after I graduated so I’ve been paying and had no idea how much I paid! So now seeing these things, Having the ability to view my credit score. Helps me to maneuver better in life and with purchases and investments so I can boost my score and do business the way I’m supposed to! This changed my life thank you! If you ever need ambassadors or whatever to do paid advertisements for your company I gotchu! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 thank you turbo.
I have never done my taxes before using turbo tax. It has been a very smooth and secure process with the helpful straightforward questions you are asked about the information you have to provide. I recommend turbo tax to anyone serious about getting their refund on time and if it’s your first or even 20th time filling out your taxes without paying hundreds of dollars out of pocket. I will only use turbo tax for now and the future. Thanks for the great experiences and experiences to come turbo tax team ! If you haven’t used turbo tax yet your missing out, I’ve always been the first one to file my taxes and receive my refund to my account ! Good luck and be smart with your information !
I’ve always been a little overwhelmed by Credit scores and keeping track of my finances. Turbo lays out all the information in an easy to view and understand way, and even explains how each thing affects your credit score, like the age of your accounts and even the exact amount you have on each and how credit companies view them. I’ve been using Turbo and its advice to pay down my credit cards in a smart way and manage both my finances and my credit score. I actually check it almost every day and eagerly await the updated score each month. Thank you so much for helping me finally understand! :)
Honestly I’ve never rated an app before but Turbo is genuinely worth my time. As somebody who has developed software and handled the financials for my company in the past I didn’t feel it was necessary to use a monitoring app like Turbo but I was wrong. The interface is super intuitive, the monitoring reports are only for important changes and the suggestions are HELPFUL, not just trying to sell you their partners credit line. If you struggle to keep money in the bank and grow your score, you need Turbo. If you’re decent with your money and have a solid credit score, you still need to use Turbo.
Debt to Income is huge in the lending world but so few people are even aware of the metric, let alone how to calculate it. Great to see an app that put same info in front of the borrower as the lender. My frustration is that after the initial data pull, there’s no clear way to update your data. I understand the app is pulling your credit report to get info on which accounts you have and the payments for each, but it’s not clear if it only does this once or repeats it each time you open the app, or once weekly, or monthly, etc. Since I got the app, my debts have changed and their associated payments, and therefore my dti should change. Though the app says it’s collecting my info when it first opens, the data doesn’t actually update. To verify, I ran a test by downloading the app on another device. I did get a different set of numbers. I’d recommend adding a manual data pull feature where you can force the app to pull your current credit report data.
Developed by the Intuit Inc.,
who have also released the following apps QuickBooks Self-Employed, QuickBooks Accounting, TurboTax Tax Return App, QuickBooks GoPayment POS, QuickBooks Payroll, Turbo: Scores-Income & Credit, TaxCaster: Tax Calculator, QuickBooks Connect .
Turbo: Scores-Income & Credit has 35 791 user reviews.
Turbo: Scores-Income & Credit has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Turbo: Scores-Income & Credit (3.30) was released on Dec 17, 2019.
You can download Turbo: Scores-Income & Credit here:.
Take charge of your credit and financial health with Turbo, FREE from the makers of TurboTax! Unlock your financial potential with the knowledge and tools you need to make your best financial decisions – powered by your tax and credit data.
Turbo Key Features:
● Free Credit Score: Check your credit for free with Turbo. Learn your VantageScore credit score, directly pulled from TransUnion. Quickly see
changes in your score, celebrate with Turbo when it increases, and monitor credit streaks as you achieve them. Checking your credit report won’t affect your scores.
● Free Credit Report: Sign up and get a free credit check with the touch of a button; we’ll provide you with your credit report instantly. Turbo pulls together three important numbers to provide you with further insight into your financial health: verified income, credit score, and debt-to-income ratio. Examine your payment history, credit utilization, types of credit, derogatory marks, and more.
● 24/7 Credit Monitoring: Turbo can help you spot identity theft with 24/7 credit monitoring*. Access your free credit report instantly to determine what’s changed.
● View Verified Income and Debt in One Place: Turbo is more than a credit score app. Import your taxes from TurboTax to see where you stand with your verified income, debt-to-income ratio, and credit score in a single account dashboard.
● Get Personalized Advice: Turbo provides you with personalized advice based on your credit score, verified income, and debt-to-income ratio. Get custom tips to help you improve your credit score, pay off debt sooner, and save money on interest.
● Let Smart Tools Do the Math for You: Get insights to help you reach your financial goals. You can see what you may qualify for today and what you might be able to afford in the future on mortgages, personal loans, and more.
● Totally Free: Turbo is completely free to use. We won’t upsell you or ask for any credit card info. Check your credit score for free, with just the click of a button.
● We value your security: Turbo works hard to safeguard your information by encrypting all of your data stored in our systems.
Turbo may be the financial tool you’ve been waiting for. With up-to-date data and expert knowledge, your credit report may be able to provide you important insights into your financial health. Run a free credit check with Turbo and discover your financial potential.
*Credit reporting provided by TransUnion. There are various types of credit scores, and lenders use a variety of scores to make lending decisions. The credit score provided by Turbo may not be the specific credit score used by your lender.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.