User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the TrustCase GmbH,
who have also released the following apps TrustCase .
TrustCase has 0 user reviews.
TrustCase has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of TrustCase (1.4.8) was released on Feb 17, 2020.
You can download TrustCase here:.
Fast, simple and end-to-end encrypted for complete peace of mind, TrustCase lets you do much more than simply send text messages. TrustCase gives you the tools to effectively manage teams in all situations. It allows
you to create and delegate tasks and monitor what has already been done.
A strict minimal data policy and some very useful features make it unique in the world of corporate messengers. TrustCase stands for secure real-time communication and helps companies to work effectively.
• Room Chats: Create rooms and communicate with your whole team. Inviting colleagues is simple, also adding afterwards.
• Images: Enhance the conversation with images for a better understanding.
• Documents: Work together more efficiently by quickly sharing documents and other files.
• Tasks: Respond to tasks, create and delegate new ones or share work to help get it done faster.
• TrustLevels: Verify identities of users by scanning their QR code.
• Location: Share your actual location with others.
• Contacts: Sync of your contacts and automatically load of trusted contacts.
Security you can rely on:
• End to end encrypted messaging
• Strict minimum data policy: No user-related data on TrustCase servers
The TrustCase application is a product of the F24 Group – one of the world’s leading providers of emergency notification, alerting and crisis management solutions.
If you would like to give us feedback or have any questions please visit our FAQ/Support Page at: www.fact24.com/en/faq-trustcase-app
For further information regarding F24 please have a look at:
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.