User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Trivia Crack 2 is definitely not as good as the original trivia crack. The ads are insane! I understand that you need ads in order to make money, but when they pop up in the middle of the questions on a tower duel, and you can’t skip them, it makes me not want to play anymore. I can’t even play that mode anymore, even though it’s my favorite, because I always lose when the three minute un-skippable ad pops up between questions. Also, I hate how you have to pay a life for every turn you take, not every game you start. It’s extremely frustrating to be in the middle of a game and have to stop forever, because it costs a life every turn you take. Some turns I may not even get a question right, so I barely played at all, and still got cost a life. The questions also have a lot of spelling errors, and I’ve seen the same questions repeated multiple times. In the original, there was a question factory to create your own questions, (which was amazing,) and you could report bad questions. Trivia Crack 2 is really a step down from the original.
The title says it all. Even the developers know this is true. It isn’t really different at all from the first Trivia Crack. Except now be prepared to watch ads to literally do anything. I get it, it’s a free app and they make money with ad space, but this is excessive and I think it might be a reason why the game freezes up and crashes frequently (which is especially annoying when you're doing a real-time trivia match). Moreover, during a real-time battle where the whole point is to answer questions quickly, get ready to randomly sit through a 30 second ad as your time ticks away and your opponent shoots ahead. They removed the statistics function from the first trivia crack (probably because they got found out for having fake bot players for users to play against). You also can’t compare your rank with your friends to show off, which kills off some of the competitive feel. I played this game for a good while and got to about level 120 but the frequent app freezing and excessively ads UNNECESSARILY interfere with the game too much and I’m just over it. I love trivia and the idea behind the game, but I’m not gonna shell out monthly payments to simply not have annoying interferences.
I have encountered many questions like this one, but I recently answered this one so I can at least use it as a reference. The question asked, “Who spoke about the allegory of the cave?” The correct answer that this app gave was Plato, but I checked Socrates and got it wrong. Now as any high school student knows, Plato recorded everything that Socrates did and said. The allegory of the cave was written down and published by Plato in his Republic. But the question was not, “who WROTE the allegory of the cave” but rather, “who SPOKE ABOUT the allegory of the cave” in which case either Glaucon or Socrates would have been correct, but certainly not Plato. This means that the app is incorrect on this question and in many others, and the philosophy questions were written by someone who doesn’t know the difference between empiricism and rationalism. There are many such answers in this app, and I would not recommend it to anyone who knows something. Also the 15-30 second adds during tower battle are the worst. Oftentimes the app freezes in the middle of them anyway, and I am required to close the app and open it up again to resume the tower battle. At this point there’s no point to play it.
I have played the original for a long time and happily paid the 3 bucks to turn the ads off. This new version is cluttered and adds nothing to the core gameplay. It’s almost a carbon copy of the original, with a few extra animations that any decent programmer could have made in a few days, and a couple of extremely minor tweaks to the original formula, but now they have the audacity to expect someone to pay 40 dollars a year to remove the ads. It’s a clear money grab and is an absurd amount of money for some time wasting app. They try to entice you with the fact that this 40 dollars gets you unlimited lives and vague discounts that they give no details on, but here’s the thing: if you’re a casual player like I assume most people are, and aren’t dumping hours a day into it, the unlimited lives are irrelevant, and the discounts are just another way of saying “we know you already paid 40 bucks, but give us more of your money ;)” I have completely lost respect for Etermax and what used to be an honest, fun game. If you have any sense, stick to the original until they shut it down so they can make more money. Have fun raking in the cash you selfish jerks
As a happy player of the original trivia crack (without ads!) for many years I forgot just how bad the ads are implemented. That’s why when I first booted up trivia crack 2 I was surprised at how intrusive they really are! “It won’t really matter though” I thought, as I planned to drop a few bucks to remove ads just like I did before. I was absolutely shocked to see that they are charging $40(!) a year as the SOLE option to remove ads. That’s insane! The developer has two options, either make ads much less intrusive where you aren’t forced to watch an ad for like 10-20 seconds after every turn (not to mention the constant banners), or actually sell the no ad upgrades for a reasonable price. I would HAPPILY drop $5 to remove ads, but I cannot and will not support the pure greed that is a $40 a year “membership” as the only way to get rid of ads. Coupled with the fact that the real improvements making the game noticeably more enjoyable than the original seem to be pretty scarce, and I think I will just be sticking to the original for now until they fix this problem, and I’m sure I won’t be the only one.
SHOW OFF YOUR SMARTS ** Challenge your friends and family to a trivia competition, and prove how smart you are!
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN ** Who says trivia isn't useful? You will keep your brain sharp with Trivia Crack 2. We have thousands of challenging trivia questions for you!
COLLECT CHARACTERS ** Collect our original characters to level up and win amazing prizes!
BECOME A TRIVIA EXPERT ** Answer questions in our 6 categories: Art, Science, History,
Entertainment, Sport and Geography, and show how smart you are!
CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM ** Join a team of Trivia experts, or create your own and climb the rankings. Lots of prizes await!
FULLY RENOVATED GRAPHICS ** Enjoy our beautiful animations and environments, with sharper colors than ever!
- Play with your friends and family
- Sharpen your brain with thousands of challenging questions
- Join a team or create your own
- Exchange items with your friends
- Enjoy our fully renovated graphics!
TRIVIA CRACK 2 ALSO INCLUDES
- Hundreds of thousands of questions
- More than 20 languages
- Millions of active users to challenge
- User-created questions
- And loads of fun, completely free!
What are you waiting for? Download the game now and become the smartest in town!
If you subscribe now, you can:
-Play without ads
-Get endless lives
-Obtain special packs and discounts.
- Subscriptions start at USD 4.99 monthly. 3-month subscription is USD 11.99 USD and annual subscription is USD 39.99*.
- Enjoy a 7-day free trial. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and period as the chosen package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to access VIP deals for the duration of the subscription.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes Account Settings. However, you won’t be able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP Membership.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in USD
For more information, visit www.triviacrack.com
Have questions? Need troubleshooting? Find help at support.etermax.com
Join our community!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/triviacrack
- Twitter: @triviacrack
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/triviacrack
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/triviacrack