I think this rates a 4!
When the app is first installed it shows your current location. That's all it does. The email or SMS tracking screen shuts down the app altogether. $4.99 wasted.
Whenever I've opened this app, I've gotten a pop-up that declares, "Error! Your online storage has expired!" There is no hint about what the message means nor how to proceed. This was a fairly expensive app, so it leaves me wondering.
Thanks I need my mony back 5.31
Developed by the Ndili Technologies, Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Tracking for iPhone, Fax Print & Share Lite for iPad, PowerTools For Tesla, Anchor Alarm for Boaters, Printing for iPhone, Superchargers For Tesla, My PG&E Toolkit, Printing for iPad, Faxing for iPhone, AppToolz .
Tracking for iPhone has 9 user reviews.
Tracking for iPhone has an average rating of 2.8.
The latest version of Tracking for iPhone (2.2) was released on Oct 05, 2017.
You can download Tracking for iPhone here:.
Let your loved ones track your location, whether you're out sailing in the sea, camping in the woods, navigating the urban jungle, or just walking home from school. Tracking for iPhone / Tracking for iPad enables remote tracking for your iPhone/iPad. Use it to view or share your device's precise current location AND location-histories, showing where you iPhone/iPad has been, at exactly what time, and how fast it was moving. Blog-as-you-go with timestamped location trails, photos, videos, and memos. Share your tracks with an unlimited number of viewers,
or reserve sole encrypted monitoring access to YOU to track and locate your iPhone/iPad.
Tracking for iPhone is a "Top 100 Paid Utilities App" in Austria, Ireland, and Norway. (appslists.net, November 2011)
Tracking for iPad is a "Top 100 Paid Utilities App" in Australia, Belgium , Canada, Denmark, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, and UK. (appslists.net, November 2011)
"THE BEST PROGRAM. This program is really awesome I recommend it for everybody." - AH, Aug 8, 2011
IF YOU ARE PERSONALLY HOLDING YOUR IPHONE/IPAD, YOU CAN:
• Share your live location and tracks automatically with anyone anywhere in the world.
• Share instantaneous snapshots (photos) tagged to your location with your audience.
• Share location-tagged videos and memos.
• Your authorized viewers will be able to see you movements live via a secure web browser, and will be able to view your photos, video, memos immediately as they are posted alongside your live trail.
IF SOMEONE STEALS YOUR IPHONE/IPAD:
• This app runs in the background in a 'non-detected' mode.
• Track down the thief's precise location to the exact spot with high accuracy (example: pinpoint exactly what parking spot in a large parking lot).
• Watch live as your iPhone/iPad moves and pauses from location to location.
• App can be set to trigger when iPhone/iPad moves out of the immediate local area (out of current cell phone tower coverage).
FOR OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS, SCIENTISTS, AND GEOLOGISTS:
Easily share your exciting adventures with your family and friends, in full color, live as it happens. Log special trips such as biking trips, camping trails, sailing expeditions, fishing expeditions, etc. Seamlessly create a log which includes:
• Location trails, complete with time histories, waypoints and velocities.
• Photos and movies pegged to the location where they were captured.
• Geo-tagged memos! Share that hot fishing spot simply by capturing a photo or video of the moment using this app.
• Free up space on your device by using an immediate transfer-to-online-storage mode for videos and photos.
There are several other uses for this app, including photography, cartography, security, outdoor adventuring, speed logging, fleet tracking, and much more.
NOTES REGARDING IN-APP PURCHASE OF ONLINE STORAGE SPACE:
• Title of service: Tracking - Online Storage.
• Length of subscription: 1,3, 6 or 12 months.
• Price of subscription: $0.99 USD per 1,000MB online storage per month.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business