User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Musée de la Toile de Jouy,
who have also released the following apps Toiles de Jouy Museum .
Toiles de Jouy Museum has 0 user reviews.
Toiles de Jouy Museum has an average rating of 0.
The latest version of Toiles de Jouy Museum (3.0) was released on Jan 05, 2018.
You can download Toiles de Jouy Museum here:.
This app will enable you to discover Christophe Philippe Oberkampf’s life and work, the creator of the “Toiles de
Jouy”. From 1760 to 1815, the Jouy-en-Josas factory has printed around 30000 different patterns. Those cloths remain today as a source of inspiration for many contemporary designers in France and abroad.
The ‘Amis de la Toile de Jouy’ association imagined this app which presents:
- An interactive tour in current Jouy-en-Josas with 360° reconstitutions of what was the factory in the XVIII century
- The steps to create and print the Toiles de Jouy
- Oberkampf’s biography including written and audio contents
- More than 200 pictures of Toiles de Jouy you can find at the Museum along with references and explanations
- Useful information to prepare your visit at the Toile de Jouy Museum in Jouy-en-Josas.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.