User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Future time,
who have also released the following apps To Writer Free .
To Writer Free has 0 user reviews.
To Writer Free has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of To Writer Free (1.2) was released on Jan 23, 2015.
You can download To Writer Free here:.
To Writer Pro is the most convenient text editor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. It helps you create gorgeous reports, notes and documents in minutes. It
has been designed exclusively for the Mac, iPad, iPhone with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Easy to use
• Add text, images, shapes, and more with a few taps.
• Choose from many different layouts to print your document.
• Folders support, with files all listed in a table clearly.
• Classify documents with different labels for your convenience.
Powerful writing tools
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, colors, and textures.
• Automatic layout, such as left, center, or right alignment.
• Insert pictures from your own device or your camera, and adjust the size of pictures. You can change the text wrapping setting of the picture, or move the picture to a new location.
• Turn on iCloud so you can keep and access your documents up to date across all your devices.
• It automatically updates your documents as you make changes.
Share your work
• Support for exporting to PDF files, and quickly sharing your work using Mail.
• Simple, Fast Document Printing Support.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.