Works like a charm for every beef roast I’ve attempted over the years. Appreciate the look, simple use, features, customization. You can’t go wrong if you follow along. A feature I recommend is for developers to build in a log feature, so each use is recorded and cooks can make notes for future use; such as considerations and modifications.
Use this app whenever roasting, easy and efficient
I was under the assumption that you were able to choose what type of cuts you would be cooking with. As it is now the lamb is set for I assume a bone in leg. So the cooking time is going to be off if you have a bone out leg. For the price I was hoping for more options, other than that it works just fine.
Cooking temperatures too high, dries it out.
Love using this app! It takes the guess work out of roasts.
Developed by the The Boffin Lab Limited,
who have also released the following apps Time to Roast .
Time to Roast has 1 user reviews.
Time to Roast has an average rating of 5.0.
The latest version of Time to Roast (1.9) was released on Aug 09, 2017.
You can download Time to Roast here:.
Calculate the cooking time for your Sunday roast by simply entering the weight of the meat. Quickly see the temperature and cooking time or read the easy to follow
instructions. Includes information for traditional roasts such as beef and chicken as well as once in a while treats like goose or duck.
• The Independent newspaper 'The 10 Best Apps for Foodies', August 2012
• iTunes 'Apps for Foodies' feature, June 2011
• Channel4 'Top 10 food apps' website review, May 2011
• iTunes 'In the kitchen' feature, March 2011
• iTunes 'Festive Cooking Apps' feature, December 2010
• T3 magazine 'Apps of the Month', Christmas 2010
• Quick and easy to use
• Summary of cooking times
• Easy to follow cooking instructions
• How to test the meat is cooked
• Alarms to notify you of actions to take at each stage of cooking
• Configure the units you want to use: °C or °F , kgs or lbs and Gas, Fan/Convection or Conventional ovens
• Configure your oven preheating time
• Cooking preference for red meats
For the alarms to work when the app is running in the background make sure that they are switched on in the Notification Center by going into the Settings app.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business