User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
It’s great that this app is providing 50 math problems along with solutions. I practice daily through this app. It also shows the exact sequence of key press for 28 topics.
I am a student of higher secondary and I’m a little bit weak in Maths but thanks to this app as it clear my basic concepts. It’s not a real calculator but it helps in explaining the concepts.
I never forget how to solve a problem as it shows precisely which key must be pressed.
Each thing is explained in an easy and clear way. I get good help through this app on differential calculus, integral calculus, solve equations.
I appreciate the hard working of developers which is reflecting in this app. It helps in understanding the Maths deeply. THANKS!!!
Developed by the Graphing Calculator Apps UG (haftungsbeschrankt).
TI Nspire Calculator Manual has 21 user reviews.
TI Nspire Calculator Manual has an average rating of 3.8.
The latest version of TI Nspire Calculator Manual (1.3.0) was released on Jul 21, 2018.
You can download TI Nspire Calculator Manual here:.
How this app makes math so much easier:
• This manual shows all important functions of the new graphing calculator TI-Nspire CX (and CAS), which are very useful for high school and college. Actual calculator not included!
• The app shows the exact key press sequence for 28 topics of Differential Calculus, Solve Equations, Integral Calculus, Matrices and CAS Functions!
• You can swipe through screenshots of the original graphing calculator which show
every step you have to do (220 screenshots in total)!
• Or you can watch short video tutorials to see what you have to do.
• Additionally there are helpful descriptions in the app which give some hints and further knowledge.
• More than 50 math problems with solutions to practice your skills!
Not yet convinced? Here's how you would benefit from this app:
• Every topic shows a detailed instruction through screenshots of the original graphing calculator TI-Nspire CX which show how to solve the math problem. You only have to swipe to get the next screenshot which looks similar with your calculator display!
• To ”become warm” you have the possibility to insert a sample function in your calculator which is used in the app. The app shows an example for every topic. After that, press the first key of the respective key press sequence on the graphing calculator. Then swipe once again to get the next screenshot. It will look like the display of your calculator. The app contains for each step a picture, so it's easier to solve your math problems and become a TI-Nspire CX professional.
• The app is also useful for preparing your examination, because you often don't remember all instructions of the calculator.
• Your teacher will be grateful as well, because he doesn't have to walk around the classroom until everyone's calculator shows the right solution. You only have to take a look at the app and know how to do!
• The app contains the following topics:
• Enter Function
• Zeros of a Function
• Calculate Tangent
• Intersection of two Functions
• Draw Derivation
• Inflection Points
• Find X or Y values
• System of Linear Equations
• Integral in Calculator-Menu
• Integral in Graph-Menu
• Find Area with Absolute Value
• Area between two Functions
• Save Matrix
• Put into Row Echelon Form
• Solve Matrix
• Transpose of a Matrix
• Identity Matrix
• Inversion of a Matrix
• Expand an Expression
• Solve Equations exactly
• Find Tangent Line
• Practice with over 50 math problems and solutions
• You can practice math problems of a single topic (e.g. Zeros of a Function) or random math problems of Differential Calculus for example.
• As an alternative the app shows you mixed math problems of all topics.
We also have apps for the calculators: TI-Nspire CX (and CAS), TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus CE, CASIO fx-9860GlI.
CALCULATOR NOT INCLUDED. THE APP IS A MANUAL.
Netflix has been Apple’s favorite for years. However, since the beginning of this year, their relationship has taken a turn and now resembles a cold war. Who won the battle? Let’s sort it out below.
3 months to rebrand an app with 40 markets in two app stores. Impossible? Not at all. Read this inspirational case from Skyscanner's own Alexandra Lamachenka and learn how she made it possible with ASO.
Billions of people devote billions of hours to their phones every day. This creates endless opportunities for developers to turn their products into sources of stable income. Today we will explain all possible ways of apps' monetization.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
The brand new Keywords & ASO tool opens new opportunities for keyword research and optimization.
This blog post covers what product fit in mobile app business is, discusses where the product stands in the business strategy, and provides insights on discovery methods, including app reviews study, gap search, and user interview.